PDA

View Full Version : Fame At Last?

ROBCamra
23-11-2010, 09:49
After Bury Beer Festival on Saturday Ms CAMRA and I went to Trackside for a pint. We got talking to a couple at the bar (as you do).

They were checking out pubs with a map from BITE. I suggested that they try PuG in future and explained why. The girl said "What name do you post reviews under?". I told her and she said "Ohmigod, you're ROBcamra, we always look out for your reviews when we're travelling around Greater Manchester".

Fame at last, I think I'll start a fan club.:D

Shame I didn't get to pick up my PuG business cards until Monday. :(

RogerB
23-11-2010, 09:57
Someone throw a bucket of cold water over him. :p

aleandhearty
23-11-2010, 10:25
"Ohmigod, you're ROBcamra, we always look out for your reviews when we're travelling around Greater Manchester".(

...."then go somewhere else". :D Seriously though, must be a nice feeling whren someone you haven't met before likes your reviews.

ROBCamra
23-11-2010, 10:41
...."then go somewhere else". :D Seriously though, must be a nice feeling whren someone you haven't met before likes your reviews.

Yes they actually said "we always look out for your reviews, they're crap" but I missed that bit off. :D

Soup Dragon
23-11-2010, 21:32
Can i have your autograph ROB - you can just type it here and i will print it off

Conrad
24-11-2010, 10:51
I am just happy that some of the reflected fame falls onto PuG ;)

ROBCamra
24-11-2010, 11:04
I am just happy that some of the reflected fame falls onto PuG ;)

As of last night The Baum now has a PuG card on each table in the menu/beermat holders. I hope that they all get nicked. :p