PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or....

Strongers
25-10-2010, 23:47
... does anyone else get really grated by drinking venues being added that incomplete a perfect picture-star-rating-reviewed area. I may be slightly anal!

Quinno
26-10-2010, 00:07
... does anyone else get really grated by drinking venues being added that incomplete a perfect picture-star-rating-reviewed area. I may be slightly anal!

can't think what you mean ocd ocd

Conrad
26-10-2010, 12:01
It is just a challenge really!

trainman
26-10-2010, 13:58

Do you think tickers feel that frustration with evermore micro breweries making evermore (mostly delicious) beers, or are they delighted to have the expanding variety to challenge their ticking quests? I don't know how they carry around the 'book' these days, the total list bible must weigh plenty.

arwkrite
27-10-2010, 08:46

For me it is early morning and I am only on my third coffee. Hence the system is low on alcohol and may not be working at its usual level of chronic inefficiency.Having read and re-read the question I am having difficulty in understanding what Strongers meant. Then again perhaps it means I am having another day in paradise....memo...check how many pills I have taken this morning.

Maldenman
27-10-2010, 08:59
I believe Strongers is referring to the town lists on the main site, particularly where all the pubs have been photographed, reviewed and rated. Then someone adds a new one and the list is no longer complete.

Strongers
27-10-2010, 12:21
I believe Strongers is referring to the town lists on the main site, particularly where all the pubs have been photographed, reviewed and rated. Then someone adds a new one and the list is no longer complete.

Yep that's right and from the replies to the original question I realise that it is just me.:(

Farway
27-10-2010, 15:57

Ahhh, now I understand

oldboots
27-10-2010, 17:00
Yep that's right and from the replies to the original question I realise that it is just me.:(

no it's me as well (now I understand what you meant) but I am very anal and apparently have OCD :(

Strongers
27-10-2010, 23:09
Overt Drinking Compulsion - maybe I'm a bit lexdysic too!

Quinno
27-10-2010, 23:20
Overt Drinking Compulsion - maybe I'm a bit lexdysic too!

Proper suffers of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder don't have OCD, they have CDO (because the letters must be in the correct alpha order). :D