PDA

View Full Version : Cambridge PuG Crawl, Friday 5th April 2024

Bucking Fastard
29-12-2023, 09:42
Please vote for as many dates as you can make the Cambridge Crawl.
There is rail disruption on Saturday March 2nd so I have excluded this date. There are no disruptions on Saturday 9 and 16th March but that is as far as National Rail app has data ,so beyond March 16th there is uncertainty on Saturdays.

I have also excuded the Easter weekend.

Happy voting which closes in a fortnight .

Mobyduck
29-12-2023, 09:46
Please vote for as many dates as you can make the Cambridge Crawl.
There is rail disruption on Saturday March 3rd so I have excluded this date. There are no disruptions on Saturday 9 and 16th March but that is as far as National Rail app has data ,so beyond March 16th there is uncertainty on Saturdays.

I have also excuded the Easter weekend.

Happy voting which closes in a fortnight .

Wheres the poll? :D

Pangolin
30-12-2023, 05:19
The clock go forward on 31 March, in case that is a factor.

sheffield hatter
30-12-2023, 08:51
The clock go forward on 31 March, in case that is a factor.

Sunset in Cambridge on 1st March (the current poll leader - after only four votes have been cast!) is 17:39, so it will be twilight until well after 6pm.

On 5th and 12th April (joint second place as I type) it will set at 19:41 and 19:53 respectively.

Spinko
30-12-2023, 09:10
Just to explain my Saturdays votes. It's a fairly straightforward 3-hr drive from the northeast which I could do Saturday morning...but wouldn't want to risk it Friday morning. It'd mean traveling Thursday and booking two days' leave. We only get 18 days January to November due to a very generous December scheme!

sheffield hatter
30-12-2023, 16:52
We only get 18 days January to November due to a very generous December scheme!

Perhaps you should propose a crawl in December, then. Preferably to pubs that have no Christmas music or decorations. ;)

Pangolin
06-01-2024, 10:21
As feared - the rail line is closed south of Cambridge on Sats 6 and 13 April.

Spinko
06-01-2024, 15:51
As feared - the rail line is closed south of Cambridge on Sats 6 and 13 April.

Looks like Saturdays are out despite my forlorn attempts :notworthy:

Bucking Fastard
12-01-2024, 11:06
.....and the winner is Friday 5th April

Could some kind person alter the title of this thread to something like Cambridge PuG Crawl,Friday 5th April .:notworthy:

I know Cambridge quite well and there are lots of excellent pub.I'm going on an extended holiday shortly so here are some initial thoughts before an absence from this forum for a number of weeks.

Often the starting point of planning a crawl is the 2024 GBG,the Friday crawl does mean that a few likely targets will not be open all day.Also two pubs in the 2024 guide Haymakers in Chesterton and Queen Edith near Addenbrooke's are just too far away to be easily worked into a crawl route.

Most of the GBG pubs are to the immediate north of the station and the nearest meeting place to start the crawl would be The Devonshire.It maybe sensible then to pick a few of the candidates in that area (but not all) such as The Cambridge Blue,Free Press and Elm Tree with a view to arriving at the Maypole around 2pm,this pub closes between 2.30pm and 5.30pm on Fridays.

On the way back to the station a likely route is Champion of the Thames,Alexandra,Live & Let Live,Earl of Beconsfield ,Royal Standard before the two 5pm openers Calverleys and Geldart.That's 12 pubs without an excessive amount of walking,and gets you back to the station district.

I am sure there will be other views,happy to go with the flow and see you all on April 5th.

ROBCamra
12-01-2024, 12:40
Done :cheers:

sheffield hatter
12-01-2024, 17:49
I know Cambridge quite well and there are lots of excellent pub.I'm going on an extended holiday shortly so here are some initial thoughts before an absence from this forum for a number of weeks.

Often the starting point of planning a crawl is the 2024 GBG,the Friday crawl does mean that a few likely targets will not be open all day.Also two pubs in the 2024 guide Haymakers in Chesterton and Queen Edith near Addenbrooke's are just too far away to be easily worked into a crawl route.

Most of the GBG pubs are to the immediate north of the station and the nearest meeting place to start the crawl would be The Devonshire.It maybe sensible then to pick a few of the candidates in that area (but not all) such as The Cambridge Blue,Free Press and Elm Tree with a view to arriving at the Maypole around 2pm,this pub closes between 2.30pm and 5.30pm on Fridays.

On the way back to the station a likely route is Champion of the Thames,Alexandra,Live & Let Live,Earl of Beconsfield ,Royal Standard before the two 5pm openers Calverleys and Geldart.That's 12 pubs without an excessive amount of walking,and gets you back to the station district.

I won't be attending on the chosen day as there is a Leeds Rhinos game that evening, but I have a visit planned to Cambridge on 28th & 29th February and 1st March, and hope to do all the pubs that you mention, plus anything else that catches my eye, and will report back.

Gann
06-02-2024, 08:35
For those intending to attend from London I’ve had a look at the advanced trains for this day. Currently no offers for the Thamelink connection from KX or St Pancreas via Finsbury Park , but advanced deals to be had on the Anglia connection from Liverpool Street via Tottenham Hale.

Mobyduck
06-02-2024, 08:44
Will take a look but was planning to buy on the day as I suspect savings will be minimal.

Pangolin
06-02-2024, 21:54
Kings Cross/St Pancras is 20-30 mins faster but they are more expensive and do not have advance fares. On a quick look (please check), Kings Cross/St Pancras is £30.30 off peak day return (after 0929) . Liverpool St is £23.50 off peak day return after 09.14 with advance fares currently available at £16 in limited numbers. Railcard fares cheaper of course. Former is by any train, advance is specified trains each way. If not returning same day, KX return fare is from £44.90, Liv St from £28.60. Buses start from £5 each way but they take 2.5-3hrs and the timetables are sporadic.

Tris39
07-02-2024, 17:36
Buses start from £5 each way but they take 2.5-3hrs and the timetables are sporadic.

...and if you get stuck in an accident-induced traffic jam, you could be there indefinitely; and the lavs are 'sporadic'.

rpadam
04-03-2024, 21:45
Just looking at travel arrangements, so are we looking at a 12 noon (or thereabouts) start somewhere near the station on the 5th, or perhaps earlier in the Regal for anybody looking for a 'spoon breakfast?

Mobyduck
04-03-2024, 21:56
Just looking at travel arrangements, so are we looking at a 12 noon (or thereabouts) start somewhere near the station on the 5th, or perhaps earlier in the Regal for anybody looking for a 'spoon breakfast?

I am guessing a 12ish start, if I'm earlier for breakfast it probably won't be in a Spoons. :cool:

Tris39
05-03-2024, 17:59
Kings Cross/St Pancras is 20-30 mins faster but they are more expensive and do not have advance fares. On a quick look (please check), Kings Cross/St Pancras is £30.30 off peak day return (after 0929).

Yup. Leave 11.12am from K's+ direct, arriving 12.00pm.

trainman
05-03-2024, 20:30
I know the station area has some newer options now but we have made the Devonshire a decent starting point on (not so) recent visits. I note there is the Black Cat Cafe not far away on Mill Rd which may work for breakfast and Dev meets. I would very much have liked to be there for this but am in Sheffield Tues, Mancland weds, home Thurs and probably still coming around on Fri. Good luck to one and all and I look forward to tales and images of derring-do!

Bucking Fastard
07-03-2024, 12:23
I know the station area has some newer options now but we have made the Devonshire a decent starting point on (not so) recent visits. I note there is the Black Cat Cafe not far away on Mill Rd which may work for breakfast and Dev meets.

This does sound a sensible area to start,so I'm aiming for a noon (or thereabouts) kick off in the Devonshire but will not be partaking of a 'spoons breakfast beforehand.

Tris39
07-03-2024, 15:48
This does sound a sensible area to start,so I'm aiming for a noon (or thereabouts) kick off in the Devonshire but will not be partaking of a 'spoons breakfast beforehand.

Sounds good; I'll be foregoing the 'spoons breakfast too.

Strongers
07-03-2024, 15:59
Sounds good; I'll be foregoing the 'spoons breakfast too.

Is there a crawl list or are we just winging it?

sheffield hatter
07-03-2024, 16:01

Most of the GBG pubs are to the immediate north of the station and the nearest meeting place to start the crawl would be The Devonshire.

I can certainly endorse that. The Devonshire is a cracking good pub and is not at all far from the station. It is a Milton brewery pub, with seven of their beers on when I was there, plus a guest from Tydd Steam and lots of ciders.

The out of town pubs, the Queen Edith and the Haymakers, are also Milton brewery houses, which takes some of the sting out of not going there, as the beer options are much the same as the Devonshire. If you must, the Haymakers is a fairly easy walk from Cambridge North station, which will be quicker than the bus from the centre. The Queen Edith is a bus ride away from the Devonshire, and although it twists and turns through some housing, it's fairly quick. I didn't find the pub particularly welcoming.

I would recommend adding the Kingston Arms, which is a short walk from the Devonshire and has eight hand pumps: Ossett White Rat, Tring Side Pocket for a Toad and Draught Bass are ever present, with other beers changing (there was a Tring tap takeover starting the day after I left Cambridge, which I regretted missing; others perhaps not so much). This pub is under new management and is not yet in the Good Beer Guide, but is definitely worth a visit.

The bus that runs along Mill Road towards the city centre stops just around the corner from the Devonshire, and should be caught to St Andrews Street, which is only a few minutes walk from the Maypole. (Google maps says 10 minutes (https://www.google.com/maps/dir/St+Andrew's+Street+(Stop+S2),+Cambridge+CB2+3AX,+U nited+Kingdom/52.2097059,0.1192492/@52.208322,0.117623,17.25z/data=!4m9!4m8!1m5!1m1!1s0x47d870964d3dd759:0xa19d6 d2ecc796d52!2m2!1d0.1226089!2d52.2044425!1m0!3e2?h l=en-GB&entry=ttu).) The Maypole should not be missed - eight hand pumps with beers from eight different breweries when I was there - and as it closes between 2:30 and 5:30 I would suggest either going there straight from the Devonshire or perhaps pop into the Kingston and then catch the bus into town.

Then return via Champion of the Thames, Elm Tree and Free Press. (Completists with a bit of stamina may be interested in the Pickerel and the Castle Inn, which are short walks from the Maypole - although in the opposite direction to all the other pubs - and they may well have some good beers on. The former had eight on the go when I was there, while the Castle is an Adnams house with six of their beers on.)

I am sure there will be other views,happy to go with the flow and see you all on April 5th.

I didn't go in the Earl of Beaconsfield when I was in Cambridge last week (it is not in the GBG any more - at least it's not on the web app that I use), and I found the Royal Standard a bit too much like a cafe. The Calverley Tap no longer has real ale and has been deleted from the GBG, but that may not be off-putting for some. By the time I got around to the Cambridge Blue, Alexandra Arms and Geldart I was perhaps a little bit pubbed-out, so I can't give a full hearted endorsement; the Cambridge Blue in particular was too much like a beer festival for my taste, and not so much a pub, but it would be a strange pub crawl that went to Cambridge and missed out that one...

The Live & Let Live had three Nethergate beers the first night I was there, two of which I tried and were very good; I called in again on my way to the station on my last day and had a rather disappointing stout. Make of that what you will - on the whole I'd say it's a must visit. The Old Ticket Office at the station is an option for those who have a longer wait than expected for their train, rather than one to make a point of visiting.

It's worth bearing in mind that some of the platforms may be a bit further from the gate than you might have remembered.

Sorry I can't be with you on 5th April. Hope you all have a great time in Cambridge.

Mobyduck
24-03-2024, 16:47
I can certainly endorse that. The Devonshire is a cracking good pub and is not at all far from the station. It is a Milton brewery pub, with seven of their beers on when I was there, plus a guest from Tydd Steam and lots of ciders.

The out of town pubs, the Queen Edith and the Haymakers, are also Milton brewery houses, which takes some of the sting out of not going there, as the beer options are much the same as the Devonshire. If you must, the Haymakers is a fairly easy walk from Cambridge North station, which will be quicker than the bus from the centre. The Queen Edith is a bus ride away from the Devonshire, and although it twists and turns through some housing, it's fairly quick. I didn't find the pub particularly welcoming.

I would recommend adding the Kingston Arms, which is a short walk from the Devonshire and has eight hand pumps: Ossett White Rat, Tring Side Pocket for a Toad and Draught Bass are ever present, with other beers changing (there was a Tring tap takeover starting the day after I left Cambridge, which I regretted missing; others perhaps not so much). This pub is under new management and is not yet in the Good Beer Guide, but is definitely worth a visit.

The bus that runs along Mill Road towards the city centre stops just around the corner from the Devonshire, and should be caught to St Andrews Street, which is only a few minutes walk from the Maypole. (Google maps says 10 minutes (https://www.google.com/maps/dir/St+Andrew's+Street+(Stop+S2),+Cambridge+CB2+3AX,+U nited+Kingdom/52.2097059,0.1192492/@52.208322,0.117623,17.25z/data=!4m9!4m8!1m5!1m1!1s0x47d870964d3dd759:0xa19d6 d2ecc796d52!2m2!1d0.1226089!2d52.2044425!1m0!3e2?h l=en-GB&entry=ttu).) The Maypole should not be missed - eight hand pumps with beers from eight different breweries when I was there - and as it closes between 2:30 and 5:30 I would suggest either going there straight from the Devonshire or perhaps pop into the Kingston and then catch the bus into town.

Then return via Champion of the Thames, Elm Tree and Free Press. (Completists with a bit of stamina may be interested in the Pickerel and the Castle Inn, which are short walks from the Maypole - although in the opposite direction to all the other pubs - and they may well have some good beers on. The former had eight on the go when I was there, while the Castle is an Adnams house with six of their beers on.)

I didn't go in the Earl of Beaconsfield when I was in Cambridge last week (it is not in the GBG any more - at least it's not on the web app that I use), and I found the Royal Standard a bit too much like a cafe. The Calverley Tap no longer has real ale and has been deleted from the GBG, but that may not be off-putting for some. By the time I got around to the Cambridge Blue, Alexandra Arms and Geldart I was perhaps a little bit pubbed-out, so I can't give a full hearted endorsement; the Cambridge Blue in particular was too much like a beer festival for my taste, and not so much a pub, but it would be a strange pub crawl that went to Cambridge and missed out that one...

The Live & Let Live had three Nethergate beers the first night I was there, two of which I tried and were very good; I called in again on my way to the station on my last day and had a rather disappointing stout. Make of that what you will - on the whole I'd say it's a must visit. The Old Ticket Office at the station is an option for those who have a longer wait than expected for their train, rather than one to make a point of visiting.

It's worth bearing in mind that some of the platforms may be a bit further from the gate than you might have remembered.

Sorry I can't be with you on 5th April. Hope you all have a great time in Cambridge.

Thanks for this list Will, it looks pretty solid, It's a shame you can't join us.

Bucking Fastard
25-03-2024, 07:57
Thanks for this list Will, it looks pretty solid, It's a shame you can't join us.

I agree and it does make sense to gather at the Devonshire and then catch a bus to the Maypole before crawling back from there ending up near the station which would give a a running order something like this.

Devonshire
Bus from Mill Road to St Andrew's Street
Maypole
Champion of the Thames
Elm Tree
Free Press
Alexandra
Cambridge Blue
Geldart
(Calverley's)
Kingston Arms
Live & Let Live
Royal Standard

That list ticks off all the central 2024 GBG entries ,avoids missing out on late openers, includes the Kingston Arms with Calverley's as an optional extra and minimises the walking distance.

Looking forward to seeing you all on April 5th,not too far away now.

Strongers
25-03-2024, 08:49
My hotel is the Maypole side of town so I'll meet you all there... Just let me know what time.

Gann
26-03-2024, 10:38
Hopefully my train will arrive at 12.10 so should be in the Devonshire soon after.
If we leave the Devonshire at 12.40 then we should be at the Maypole by 1.00PM.
I have plugged Neville's proposed running order above into a timed excel spreadsheet and certainly comfortable to get to the Geldart for 5 when it opens. However you will need to be on a fairly late train (or staying over) to fit the next 4 in.
My 19.20 departure will mean I will finish in the Live and Let live as the Royal Standard adds significantly time wise.
But thats not a problem. 11 top class pubs will be more than enough.

Pangolin
26-03-2024, 21:38
Looks like I will have to get back to Town so I shall probably miss out on the later ones but should be ok for the first half.

Could Dave apply his wonderful tool to the list perhaps?

Tris39
27-03-2024, 06:11
My outward bound train has been cancelled due to industrial action from 4th to 9th April. I doubt I'll be the only one affected...

Gann
27-03-2024, 19:54
Really.. I thought the services out of Kings X are run by Great Northern and they are not affected until Monday. Unless its just your train due to the overtime ban.
There still seems to be earlier services running and Thameslink options out of St Pancras. Also last time I looked a couple of days ago the Anglia services from Liverpool Street were still running. I dont think Anglia are affected on the 5th. I think their pain comes later on Monday also...

Bucking Fastard
28-03-2024, 15:17
Roll Call

It looks like the following will be in the Cambridge Crawl.

Gann
Tris39
Pangolin
Strongers
Mobyduck
Big Steve
rpadam
Bucking Fastard plus Nige,Clive,Ian and Steve (not so big)

Have I missed anyone out? I will edit accordingly

My train get in at 11.41 ,so see you all in the Devonshire Arms (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/2578/) from noon.

Mobyduck
28-03-2024, 15:32
Roll Call

It looks like the following will be in the Cambridge Crawl.

Gann
Tris39
Pangolin
Strongers
Mobyduck
rpadam
Bucking Fastard plus Nige,Clive,Ian and Steve

Have I missed anyone out?

My train get in at 11.41 ,so see you all in the Devonshire Arms (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/2578/) from noon.

Big Steve is coming, due in about 12ish.

trainman
30-03-2024, 12:20
There are Hare Fares available from London, £12rtn, but seem to be only on the slower trains from Liverpool St, 1hr25, rather than the 48mins quickest from KX.
https://www.greateranglia.co.uk/harefares?utm_source=DotDigital&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=2024_03_28__HareFaresLaunch_Regional&utm_link=Main%20CTA&dm_i=4ZH8,X8RY,5R42JL,48ZSP,1

Tris39
30-03-2024, 17:20
Affordable bus deals: Flixbus. (https://shop.flixbus.co.uk/search?departureCity=40dfdfd8-8646-11e6-9066-549f350fcb0c&arrivalCity=3665c7fe-fc24-4b50-9b52-2187944b362c&route=London-Cambridge&rideDate=05.04.2024&backRideDate=05.04.2024&adult=1&_locale=en_GB&backRide=1&features%5Bfeature.enable_distribusion%5D=1&features%5Bfeature.train_cities_only%5D=0&features%5Bfeature.auto_update_disabled%5D=0&features%5Bfeature.webc_search_station_suggestions _enabled%5D=0&features%5Bfeature.webc_search_limited_product_lis t%5D=0&features%5Bfeature.darken_page%5D=1&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=sea-nonbrand&utm_campaign=F105UTEC.399493267_1157786684440531._ kwd-72362297473309%3Aloc-4076_41471_41471_%7Bextensionid%7D&utm_term=bus+from+london+to+cambridge&utm_content=uk.flixbus&atb_pdid=a00b0883-9a3e-4dab-bfc6-d917a1ee23ec&_sp=0e33e5a9-58f7-4570-82aa-49334277eca1&_spnuid=6f259e87-ee42-4fa0-b13b-6789b0418fbc_1711822724450)

Tris39
01-04-2024, 16:34
A decent weather forecast:

12-16C with a 10% chance of rain.

Dave M
01-04-2024, 20:16
Looks like I will have to get back to Town so I shall probably miss out on the later ones but should be ok for the first half.

Could Dave apply his wonderful tool to the list perhaps?

Here you go, everyone should be able to clone and edit to their own needs. Wildcards were my selections from a while back. Sadly I'm not going to be able to make it this time, was really hoping to but not to be. Hope everyone has a great time. :cheers:
https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pub-crawl-planner/view-crawl.php?uuid=44ce476a-0971-40f8-9ac9-4977c9d357d9

rpadam
01-04-2024, 20:25
Sadly I'm not going to be able to make it this time, was really hoping to but not to be. Hope everyone has a great time. :cheers:
https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pub-crawl-planner/view-crawl.php?uuid=44ce476a-0971-40f8-9ac9-4977c9d357d9
Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it, but many thanks for the crawl map!

Pangolin
02-04-2024, 11:03
Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it, but many thanks for the crawl map!

Ditto!

Tris39
02-04-2024, 18:41

Ditto!

Tris39
04-04-2024, 19:43
Currently, my train of the minute is the 11.42 getting in at 12.30.

rpadam
04-04-2024, 21:12
Currently in Cambridge (or Romsey to be a little more accurate), but see you all as and when tomorrow!

Pangolin
05-04-2024, 05:56
Not sure what time I will get there so will probably head straight to the Maypole.

Tris39
05-04-2024, 07:06
Currently in Cambridge (or Romsey to be a little more accurate), but see you all as and when tomorrow!

Surely Romsey is in Hampshire? :confused:

rpadam
05-04-2024, 07:55
Surely Romsey is in Hampshire? :confused:
Not the one on the other side of the railway in Cambridge!

Strongers
05-04-2024, 12:05
not the one on the other side of the railway in cambridge!

tris... We're in the maypole!!!

rpadam
05-04-2024, 20:32
A great day out, with unexpectedly benign weather, and our guide Mr Fastard keeping things moving in a timely manner (at least until I bailed to catch the train home).

Mobyduck
05-04-2024, 21:25
A great day out, with unexpectedly benign weather, and our guide Mr Fastard keeping things moving in a timely manner (at least until I bailed to catch the train home).

Yes very good, myself and Big Steve lost contact with the rest of the group after eating in the Petersfield and missing out on a couple of pubs but still made The Kingston and Live and Let Live before meeting up again with not so big Steve and Ian on the train out of Cambridge, a good day. :cheers:

Tris39
06-04-2024, 08:45

A big 'thanks' for BF for doing such an expert job in shepherding us through the backstreets, making for such a fun day out.

Yes very good, myself and Big Steve lost contact with the rest of the group after eating in the Petersfield and missing out on a couple of pubs but still made The Kingston and Live and Let Live before meeting up again with not so big Steve and Ian on the train out of Cambridge, a good day. :cheers:

We thought that enormous burger and fish 'n' chips would set you up for the evening.

Mobyduck
06-04-2024, 11:47
We thought that enormous burger and fish 'n' chips would set you up for the evening.
It was required.

Tris39
06-04-2024, 20:10
It was required.

As is the big 'thank you' to Nev for guiding us around so expertly! :notworthy:

Mobyduck
06-04-2024, 21:31
As is the big 'thank you' to Nev for guiding us around so expertly! :notworthy:

Would have been lost without him.

Bucking Fastard
07-04-2024, 08:10
Glad you all made it home safely.I didn't take any photos,hopefully someone will post evidence of our extensive crawl.:nishelypished:

Mobyduck
07-04-2024, 12:21
Glad you all made it home safely.I didn't take any photos,hopefully someone will post evidence of our extensive crawl.:nishelypished:
An untroubled journey in and out for a change, I have a couple of slightly unprofessional photos to put up later, in the meantime I'm in the pub.:drinkup:

Pangolin
07-04-2024, 14:55
Here you go - managed to get most people in:

And a couple of random ones!

An excellent day - shame I had to dive off early.

Mobyduck
07-04-2024, 15:32
And a few loose canon shots....

Tris39
07-04-2024, 15:57
Some here:

Bucking Fastard
08-04-2024, 06:37
...and so thoughts turn to the next one.I know there is debate about the regional location of Cambridge ,so how about making things simple and heading to the North next ,sometime in June or early July?

ROBCamra
08-04-2024, 09:10
...and so thoughts turn to the next one.I know there is debate about the regional location of Cambridge ,so how about making things simple and heading to the North next ,sometime in June or early July?

If it's the North we don't need a vote on the venue as Halifax was only beaten by a spurious vote for Betty's tearooms last time.

Gann
09-04-2024, 11:35
If it's the North we don't need a vote on the venue as Halifax was only beaten by a spurious vote for Betty's tearooms last time.

I second that motion. Lets go straight to the vote for the date :)

Strongers
09-04-2024, 16:02

Agreed :)

Tris39
09-04-2024, 16:37
Agreed :)

Yes.

Mobyduck
09-04-2024, 16:54
No problem with that.

Mobyduck
09-04-2024, 16:55
Yes.

No problem with that.

Spinko
11-04-2024, 07:35
Halifax sounds good

Strongers
11-04-2024, 08:06
Does anyone have a problem with Halifax? If not I think someone in the know should poll for a date :)

Bucking Fastard
12-04-2024, 14:00
Does anyone have a problem with Halifax? If not I think someone in the know should poll for a date :)

Poll created ,it will last 14 days.