PDA

View Full Version : Steam Engines, Beer and Women

Filo
25-09-2009, 00:15
Hi Conrad,

I've been pottering about with the social groups this time. Although I think I may have created a group in which I might just remain the only member. :(

By the way, I expected to be able to upload some pictures from my computer but it only gives me the option to selct a URL.

Filo

Dave M
25-09-2009, 00:26
Blimey,

Yet again you have found a feature of the forum that I hadn't realised existed. I'm getting the feeling you wont be alone in that group for too long around here!

I'm not sure if I qualify as a member. I've never really had much interest in Steam Engines I'm afraid. Beer and Women are good, but my experience of both is more limited than I would like!!

Filo
25-09-2009, 00:28
Hi Dave,

Two out of three is ok

Filo :)

Dave M
25-09-2009, 00:33
Excellent, well I will join the group then! Anyone else wanting to do the same, go here http://forums.pubsgalore.co.uk/group.php?groupid=1 and press the Join Group link near the top right.

filo, as to adding pictures, are you able to add any to an album in your account? Try here http://forums.pubsgalore.co.uk/album.php?do=addalbum and that might allow you to add pictures that you are then able to show in the group.

Filo
25-09-2009, 00:38
Hi Dave,

Ok, thanks. I think I'll give it a try in the morning when the effects of the Camerons Strongarm have worn off.

Regards,

Filo :(

Filo
25-09-2009, 11:46
Thanks Dave.

that was easy enough, I've managed to add some pics.

Conrad
25-09-2009, 12:05
Well that is an interesting feature, not quite sure what can be done with it, but I have added some categories to try and promote some fun.

If anyone wants anything added to that let me know.

Conrad

Filo
25-09-2009, 12:30
Are you saying you didnt know that feature was there?

Conrad
25-09-2009, 12:41
I had seen the link, like a lot of this I had no idea what it did:confused:.

Don't worry though, I am a professional :D

Soup Dragon
29-09-2009, 13:42
i have joined the group - just not sure how to add pictues

Filo
29-09-2009, 14:18
Hi,

Dave figured out how to add pictures. You have to add them to an album first, but I dont think you will be able to add to my album. I think you would have to create your own album to upload them to.