PDA

View Full Version : Another beer website

Strongers
08-10-2010, 11:53
Here (http://www.goodbeergoodpubs.co.uk/category/beer-in-the-evening/). I only put it on as there is a mention of Millay and Trainman.

arwkrite
08-10-2010, 12:16
A good little site but blissfully unaware of PuG ,the only place to be.
Not much interest in the wastelands situated north of the M4, he must be a Southern and South Western Railways season ticket holder.
There will be no living with Millay and Trainman now they have achieved national status. I expect them soon to be invited on "Strictly Come Dancing". Somehow I do not believe "X Factor " is ready for them.

Just a thought....You don't think Prince Monalullu has had treatment and is now legit..?

RogerB
08-10-2010, 12:17
:(

Millay
08-10-2010, 12:25
Here (http://www.goodbeergoodpubs.co.uk/category/beer-in-the-evening/). I only put it on as there is a mention of Millay and Trainman.

Fame at last :cheers:
I may post a response later thanking him. Does anyone know who runs the site, who is the Beeralist. I could get in a plug for PG although not sure if that would be right.

Conrad
08-10-2010, 12:38
Of course it would be right ;)

Just in case anyone hasn't realised, that post is over a year old, just to create some context.

Beeralist
08-10-2010, 13:22
Yes the Beeralist is aware of Pubs Galore - have viewed your site a few times.

You have me well sussed with your guess at my location and preference of season ticket. And I can see whole swathes of the countryside I've not visited - one day maybe.

My comments on Millay and Trainman still hold true despite being posted a while ago. It's people like them that make Beer in the Evening worthwhile and I have based some of my own pub crawls on their/your reviews.

Quinno
08-10-2010, 13:35
Yes the Beeralist is aware of Pubs Galore - have viewed your site a few times.

You have me well sussed with your guess at my location and preference of season ticket. And I can see whole swathes of the countryside I've not visited - one day maybe.

My comments on Millay and Trainman still hold true despite being posted a while ago. It's people like them that make Beer in the Evening worthwhile and I have based some of my own pub crawls on their/your reviews.

You mean "made Beer in the Evening worthwhile..." ;)

Millay
08-10-2010, 16:02

Thanks for your kind words Beeralist and welcome to Pubs Galore. Hopefully you’ll stick around and join in with some of the forum discussions. Now that I’ve found your site I’ll certainly check in now and again and maybe make some comments/contributions.

Conrad
08-10-2010, 16:10
Hi Beeralist,

Welcome to Pubs Galore, myself and Dave M are the admins, so if you have any problems, queries or suggestions on how to improve the site just let us know.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Grailhunter
09-10-2010, 12:24
I expect them soon to be invited on "Strictly Come Dancing".

Now that would make the TV licence fee good value.
Start practicing Millay

Gann
09-10-2010, 14:02
You mean "made Beer in the Evening worthwhile..." ;)

Sorry what do you mean.. ?
Can it not be trusted any more ?
Are you trying to tell me that Bourne End in Bucks does not have the best four pubs in the entire country ??

(rhetorical questions, no reply required.....:rolleyes:: )

trainman
09-10-2010, 14:38
There will be no living with ...
I think I'll manage to keep my feet on the ground; a nice mention, but I know my place is a bit further down that review pecking order. :o