PDA

View Full Version : Chester

Bucking Fastard
31-07-2023, 14:32
I'm doing a two dayer in Chester in two weeks time,staying one night and was planning to hit all the city centre 2023 GBG entries (Cavern of the Curious Gnome,Cellar,Corner House,Deva Tap,Old Harkers,Olde Cottage and Telfords Warehouse ) but are there other within walking distance of the city centre that are worth a visit ?

I would hate to miss out on any "must visit" boozers.

Thanks in advance

BF

Brainypool
31-07-2023, 15:40
As well as those, you would want to do the Brewery Tap and Pied Bull, maybe also Albion for the novelty - not so much the beer.

Spinko
01-08-2023, 06:59
+

Ye Olde Boot
Spitting Feathers brewery tap

Quinno
01-08-2023, 18:11
As well as those, you would want to do the Brewery Tap and Pied Bull, maybe also Albion for the novelty - not so much the beer.

Has the Albion still got all its gear in situ? I thought that was going with the old landlord.

Brainypool
01-08-2023, 20:13
Has the Albion still got all its gear in situ? I thought that was going with the old landlord.

On my last visit his widow was still running it with help from her daughter, all lovely people.

Bucking Fastard
09-08-2023, 21:52
I would just like to thank everbody for their input and ideas. I'm in the city for the next two days and hope to tick off all the pubs mentioned.:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup: