PDA

View Full Version : Hoppy's Nottingham pub crawl 4th Oct 2010

hopwas
03-10-2010, 22:51
Right..

I am looking forward to tomorrow's pub crawl in Nottingham. Two reasons I chose this place..

1) It was last major pub crawl with my late friend who accompanied me for every pub crawl since 1999.. Sheffield, Derby, Birmingham, Burton On Trent etc. He passed away in 2005, only 6 months after Nottingham pub crawl. I am sure it will be bit emotional trip for me. He loved pubs especially its history and he loved tick off new pubs. Now I am carrying on in his memory. Pit and Pendulum was his favourite pub in Nottingham so I shall go there tomorrow and raise a glass to him.

2) Last time I went to Nottingham, it was coldest I ever been in pub crawling and didn't go to plan due to weather. This time I will visit few pubs where we orginally planned go to in 2004. Weather forecast for tomorrow is looking good and sunny for most of the day.

Well wish me luck! :cheers:

Hoppy

Al 10000
04-10-2010, 13:21
Good luck to you Hoppy ime sure you will have a good time in Nottingham when youve finished this crawl let me know what pubs you have been in.:drinkup:

hopwas
04-10-2010, 21:51
Thanks.. I am slightly drunk, anyway it was superb day at nottingham. Oh I loved Keanes Head and wonderful barmaids.

I'll report when I am sober lol!:cheers:

Maldenman
05-10-2010, 20:51
Oh eck, still struggling then Hoppy?

hopwas
05-10-2010, 23:13
Oh eck, still struggling then Hoppy?

Lol! I was rather busy today.. errands and tamworth playing at home. We drew 2-2. I'll report tomorrow as it is my free day.

gillhalfpint
05-10-2010, 23:16
Looking forward to reading your crawl details as we will be moving down to Nottingham Sunday. Glad you had a good time.