PDA

View Full Version : Spurs v Arsenal Carling Cup

RogerB
18-09-2010, 11:20
Mrs B will be working in Glasgow next week which means I have a spare ticket for Tuesday's Spurs v Arsenal Carling Cup tie at White Hart Lane. My usual taker can't make it and my Spurs fan pub landlord is forever flunking out of such offers at the last minute so I will throw it open to PG - I know there are a few Spurs fans out there who will hopefully be up for it. PM me if you are interested. I can meet whoever wants it either in central London beforehand or in Tottenham or at the ground. The ticket will only go to waste if there are no takers or I will end up having to take someone who is not really interested so I would rather give it to someone who will appreciate it.

hopwas
18-09-2010, 11:34
May I suggest www.ecobees.com. It is basically website for people who want give away their things to people who need it. Great website.

About two weeks ago, someone gave away porsche car for free!! No I am not kidding ya..

RogerB
18-09-2010, 11:39
May I suggest www.ecobees.com. It is basically website for people who want give away their things to people who need it. Great website.

About two weeks ago, someone gave away porsche car for free!! No I am not kidding ya..

The game is included in our season ticket so it isn't something I can get rid of individually.

Rex_Rattus
18-09-2010, 16:24
You didn't mention whether Arsenal supporters need not apply, but I imagine that is a silly question!

Conrad
18-09-2010, 23:00
Blimey, I am amazed this didn't go straight away. Clearly it is just my imagination that the whole London part of the forum is Spurs fans.

RogerB
19-09-2010, 07:40
I don't really care what team anyone supports (apart from the Gooners but I don't think we have any on here) as long as it gets used by someone who will appreciate it but I thought the Spurs fans should have first option. Not had any takers yet so I will be offering it in the local pub tonight if no-one wants to claim it. I never thought a free ticket to a Spurs v Arsenal game would be so hard to get rid of!

Strongers
19-09-2010, 07:59
It's a very nice offer and I would have been interested but the Bees are at home to Everton and only get to play premier league opposition every 5 or so years.

Gann
19-09-2010, 09:26
Yes, thanks Rog. In normal circumstances I would bite your hand off, but am away this week on business, so can't take you up on your kind offer..

RogerB
20-09-2010, 09:50
Offer closed. A Spurs chappy in the local pub has taken up the offer. Next problem is how to get him past the jobsworth at the turnstile when wifey's name is on the card. :confused:

Strongers
20-09-2010, 09:58
Apparently Primark is the place to go for cheap dresses!