PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for Trivia ??

Delboy20
24-08-2010, 18:14
Hi all,

I'm guessing that you are all Trivia fans ( I remember somebody posting about Sporcle on here ). You may have heard of a website - Triviala.
If you register you get sent the question of the day and there are loads of Trivia quizzes on ther covering most subjects under the sun.
I just found one about pubs which may interest some of you - http://www.triviala.com/quizzes/search/pubs - although it is a pretty poor quiz it may pass a few moments when you should be working !!

Cheers,

Del.

ETA
26-08-2010, 06:10
One of their questions is actually wrong - (don't read this if you want to do the quiz first):

Already called The Man in the Moon, the pub was renamed "Man on the Moon" to commemmorate the landing.

Strongers
26-08-2010, 12:51
I got 10/10 - second time round!:o

ROBCamra
26-08-2010, 18:27
I got 10/10 - second time round!:o

SOD BRENTFORD, WE ARE THE DALE

You going along on Saturday Strongers?

I won't be, but I thought I'd ask. :p

Strongers
26-08-2010, 18:46
SOD BRENTFORD, WE ARE THE DALE

You going along on Saturday Strongers?

I won't be, but I thought I'd ask. :p

Wish I could go.... Not been to an away game for years, other than Barnet and Orient anyway.

After a poor start I think we should start moving up the table after a confidence boosting performance in the worthless cup.

Strongers
28-08-2010, 19:23
Wish I could go.... Not been to an away game for years, other than Barnet and Orient anyway.

After a poor start I think we should start moving up the table after a confidence boosting performance in the worthless cup.

Doh!:(

ROBCamra
29-08-2010, 08:18
Doh!:(

Dale, Dale, Dale :p

And with 10 men as well!!!

arwkrite
29-08-2010, 09:28
Have I stumbled on the Dale Winton Fan Club ? I did not know he was so popular with CAMRA members.

I will go before I am thrown out.

Strongers
29-08-2010, 19:15
Dale, Dale, Dale :p

And with 10 men as well!!!

We always start slow - good job you don't play us next month!:pray: