PDA

View Full Version : Plume of Feathers - Hotwell road Bristol

Gann
22-08-2010, 15:36
Hi Conrad,

Now getting around to lining up the reviews for my Bristol trip.
I'll stick the photo for the Colston yard up next week, but in the meantime noticed that the Plume of Feathers on Hotwell Road is still marked as shut but it was open for me and I believe it has re-opened earlier this month. So i posted a quick review early for this one.

Conrad
23-08-2010, 11:29
Hi Gann,

We have marked that one as open, embarrassingly close for us not to have realised. Dave was impressed with your photos of the Grain Barge, particularly that you got it from both sides of the river :).

Thanks for that.

Gann
24-08-2010, 12:38
Thanks Conrad, no probs..

In fact it was one of the best Sunday lunchtime crawls I have done for a long while.
Breakfast in the V Shed. Then stops at the Grain Barge, Plume of Feathers, The Pump House, The Nova Scotia, The Cottage Inn and then finally the Orchard Inn, all with the basin side walk.....marvelous.

Took photo's of the others (except for the Orchard, who had some 'apple heads' occupying the outside benches who didn't look like they would appreciate being immortalised ), but I think these are all represented already, so i'll only upload the ones I think add value.

And finally I will really try and get going and add the reviews and generate this as a recommended crawl and will add the Ostrich as well, which we did the night before.