PDA

View Full Version : Haverfordwest

Delboy20
13-06-2021, 18:15
Off to Pembrokeshire in a few weeks. Broad Haven to be exact.

I'll probably have an afternoon whizz around Haverfordwest. There are a few pubs but which are the best?

Delboy20
24-06-2021, 19:26
I had guessed by the lack of reviews that none of our regulars had done much of Haverfordwest but I think this is the first time I have had no replies at all when asking for recommendations!
So be it, I shall venture forth unarmed. Once more unto the breach ....

Bucking Fastard
24-06-2021, 23:31
I had guessed by the lack of reviews that none of our regulars had done much of Haverfordwest but I think this is the first time I have had no replies at all when asking for recommendations!

Good luck !

Pangolin
27-06-2021, 00:23

Went drinking in Haverfordwest many many years ago and it was not worth remembering! Hope you have better luck!

Delboy20
27-06-2021, 13:23
In all honesty it looks average at best, possibly a bit "rough"!
However in the interests of research I'll go for it.

Quinno
27-06-2021, 22:04
In all honesty it looks average at best, possibly a bit "rough"!
However in the interests of research I'll go for it.

I went there with Aberystwyth Town 20 (!!) years ago when I was a student. Yeah it's a definite small isolated market town vibe, but it's better than Rhyl...think we might have done a pub near the ground before KO but those were the days when we drank on the coach on the way so I was probably already half-cut, it was a good 2 hour coach drive!