PDA

View Full Version : Cross Keys Inn, Cautley

rpadam
08-08-2010, 09:44
Please can you add this one (surely one of Britain's oddest pubs, as you will find if you go there for a drink...):

Cross Keys Inn
Cautley
Sedbergh
Cumbria
LA10 5NE

Conrad
08-08-2010, 18:17
Hi rpadam,

We have added the Cross Keys Inn (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/70576/).

Thanks for letting us know about that.

rpadam
08-08-2010, 18:37
Hi rpadam,

We have added the Cross Keys Inn (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/70576/).

Thanks for letting us know about that.
Thanks for that, but it would probably be best to create Cautley as a 'village' under Sedbergh as it is quite a few miles away from that town.

Conrad
08-08-2010, 18:51
Done now.

Thanks for all of those and the follow up corrections. I hate doing work in Wales, lots of small disconnected places, where the Postal Towns make absolutely no sense. And to cap it off this lot don't seem to even feel the need for street names. It is all a case study in how to make things difficult for data manipulation.

rpadam
08-08-2010, 18:54
Done now.

Thanks for all of those and the follow up corrections. I hate doing work in Wales, lots of small disconnected places, where the Postal Towns make absolutely no sense. And to cap it off this lot don't seem to even feel the need for street names. It is all a case study in how to make things difficult for data manipulation.
It's madness I know, but your dedication to the cause is admirable with every suggestion being actioned so quickly - thanks again!

Dave M
08-08-2010, 21:54
Please can you add this one (surely one of Britain's oddest pubs, as you will find if you go there for a drink...):

I've just got round to checking the link for the Cross Keys. I now see what you mean about being an odd one, I can't see it getting too many great reviews on here to be honest! :whistle:

rpadam
08-08-2010, 22:00
I've just got round to checking the link for the Cross Keys. I now see what you mean about being an odd one, I can't see it getting too many great reviews on here to be honest! :whistle:
Looks may deceive but it has the appearance of being a good 'un, though, doesn't it?

Dave M
08-08-2010, 22:19
Looks may deceive but it has the appearance of being a good 'un, though, doesn't it?

It does look very nice, I may even try to seek it out and get a photo next time I'm up around the Lakes.

But as I'll be driving I'd not be able to have a drink anyway.