PDA

View Full Version : HI to you all

spc632
26-03-2009, 15:07
HI i am new to this forum Aye and my other Half have just taken a pub in Kirkpatrick Fleming just out side of Gretna Green in sunny Dumfries & Galloway

there are a few things need finalised but all been well the Station Inn will be under new management by the start of next month

this is going to be my 1st pub that We will be running as Are own

i have been in the game for over the past 15years so i feel its time for me to take the next step and stop lining other peoples pockets

frisasu
30-03-2009, 20:08
http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/55677/

Good luck in your new pub.

I hope you get lots of us English spending our Scottish Five pound Notes on our way home!

Rich

bzylzy
06-04-2009, 14:40
Great to have you both joining the Pubsgalore website and I am sure everybody wishes you all the best of luck for the future (ps don't forget to get some of those great Scottish ales on tap, Cairngorm's Trade Winds, Harviestoun Schiehallion & Bitter & Twisted). Also pictures and an update beers and events of your pub would look great on this splendid site.

Filo
05-08-2009, 13:40
Hi,

Welcome to Pubs Galore and good luck with your new Pub. All the very best in your new venture.

Filo

sassysaz
08-08-2009, 23:00
I would love 2 run a pub by myself, I was a bar person before I had my son.
Me and my brother used to both work in pubs and clubs and loved it.
I think it was in our blood, as my grandparents ran many pubs and my dad was brought up in them.
Im so glad you are living your dream and taking the next steps.
Good Luck and the best of wishes xxx