PDA

View Full Version : I am going to have a day in this pub today

Delboy20
11-04-2020, 11:20
This is where I will be today. We have just opened at 12 for my daughters birthday.

The Lockdown Bar.

A pile of pallets, some old pub stuff of mine and a bit of imagination!

Even a bottle of Corona to mark the occasion.

I might add it to the site !!

Stay safe everyone ….

sheffield hatter
11-04-2020, 13:16
This is where I will be today. We have just opened at 12 for my daughters birthday.

The Lockdown Bar.

A pile of pallets, some old pub stuff of mine and a bit of imagination!

Even a bottle of Corona to mark the occasion.

I might add it to the site !!

Stay safe everyone ….

Nice one!

Here's a Pubs Galore beer mat for you:

Komakino
11-04-2020, 13:21
Brilliant. Maybe we could try to make it top-rated like that bloke did with the fake 'Shed at Dulwich' restaurant... ;)

Tris39
11-04-2020, 15:47
Here at the Flaneurs Arms, I shall be doing my usual thing of grabbing a heavy duty supermarket bag for life then heading to the offie to pick up some cans that take my fancy then go off to consume en route for a couple of solitary hours. I shall definitely be avoiding the King's Cross/St. Pancras area as the homeless/druggies have gone absolutely radio rental, chasing after you for cash. It's like a small scale scene from Invasion of the Body Snatchers!

Delboy20
11-04-2020, 17:40
After an afternoon in the bar and a barbeque we will be moving through to the lounge later. I will post some pics with the lights on tonight if anybody cares !

I have spent the day annoying my daughter by changing the ashtrays every couple of hours - I have quite a few.

ETA
11-04-2020, 19:37
... the homeless/druggies have gone absolutely radio rental, chasing after you for cash. It's like a small scale scene from Invasion of the Body Snatchers!

brilliant!

Consider that plagiarised.

oldboots
11-04-2020, 21:04
...the homeless/druggies have gone absolutely radio rental, chasing after you for cash. It's like a small scale scene from Invasion of the Body Snatchers!

What is cash? No-one carries cash round here any more, it is useless except pound coins for the supermarket trollies. #doomed I tell ye, doomed.

Tris39
12-04-2020, 17:33
What is cash? No-one carries cash round here any more, it is useless except pound coins for the supermarket trollies. #doomed I tell ye, doomed.

That's what I tried to tell the homeless (probably addicted) Australian bloke - probably why he threatened me with extreme physical violence!

london calling
12-04-2020, 20:52
The homeless around here only accept cards too dangerous to take cash nowadays.Might get mugged.