PDA

View Full Version : Maps not showing

bcfczuluarmy
05-03-2020, 16:42
Is it just my laptop and phone that aren't showing maps but just the location pin? Having a nightmare day with work apps not working so just hoping I've not jinxed everything I use.

Aqualung
05-03-2020, 17:59
It happens on my Windows 7 luddite desktop as well. I noticed it happened some weeks ago but mysteriously fixed itself.

Blackthorn
05-03-2020, 18:17
Fine on my iPad

Mobyduck
05-03-2020, 19:04
Is it just my laptop and phone that aren't showing maps but just the location pin? Having a nightmare day with work apps not working so just hoping I've not jinxed everything I use.

Currently getting that on my desktop, Chrome on Windows 10, interactive map works fine.

Pangolin
15-03-2020, 23:24

I have been suffering this for some time - not working on any browser I've tried on Windows 10, nor on Android phone. The interactive map still works fine though.
Also - what has happened to the technical section of the forum? Posts after 2012 have disappeared and no new ones can be added.

RealAleRobUK
16-03-2020, 19:04
Also - what has happened to the technical section of the forum? Posts after 2012 have disappeared and no new ones can be added.

I posted something there a few months ago but it said it needed approval and never materialised, though Dave did refer to it in a separate thread so he can obviously what people attempt to post there.

I think it would be useful to keep that section alive otherwise everything just ends up in Chit Chat.

It would also make it easier to search for existing issues and perhaps as a source of information with updates of ongoing issues (*cough* Facebook links *cough*).

Pangolin
17-03-2020, 20:01
(*cough* Facebook links *cough*).

Don't like the sound of that cough - how's your temperature...?

PaulOfHorsham
21-03-2020, 18:59
Maps seem to be working again (for me, at least)

Aqualung
21-03-2020, 19:37
.....and me

Mobyduck
21-03-2020, 19:40

.....and me

Me Also.

AlanH
22-03-2020, 16:00
Don't like the sound of that cough - how's your temperature...?

I used to cough to try and hide that I had farted.

Now I fart to try and hide that I had coughed!

But great to see the maps back.:) Great directions to 50,000 closed pubs :mad: