PDA

View Full Version : The Gun Spitalfields London is back !

Gann
21-12-2018, 11:05
The old Gun pub is currently shown as closed on PuG as it was demolished in 2015 as part of the Spitalfields development..
But that development included building a brand new modern bar / pub run by the EastLondonPubCompany on the ground floor of the building on the same location and that pub opened last month..

As this is a complete new build pub I don't think it would be right to just reopen the closed pub listing but it may be better to keep that one as closed and add a new listing for

The Gun
54 Brushfield Street
Spitalfields
London
E1 6AG

Is that possible ?

sheffield hatter
03-01-2019, 17:16
The old Gun pub is currently shown as closed on PuG as it was demolished in 2015 as part of the Spitalfields development..
But that development included building a brand new modern bar / pub run by the EastLondonPubCompany on the ground floor of the building on the same location and that pub opened last month..

As this is a complete new build pub I don't think it would be right to just reopen the closed pub listing but it may be better to keep that one as closed and add a new listing for

The Gun
54 Brushfield Street
Spitalfields
London
E1 6AG

Is that possible ?

More than possible, I've just done it (https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/87332/)! However, it would be helpful if you would put a short review, similar to what you wrote above, so that no one tries to get it deleted as a duplicate...

Thanks