PDA

View Full Version : New pub entries

Wild Rover
30-10-2018, 21:45
Has there been a change to the process of when a new pub is entered. Normally after entering the post code,pub name and address a map of the area then appears and the pub is placed in the correct area. Now i do not seem to receive the map or is it something simple that i am missing.
Thanks

rpadam
30-10-2018, 22:25
Has there been a change to the process of when a new pub is entered. Normally after entering the post code,pub name and address a map of the area then appears and the pub is placed in the correct area. Now i do not seem to receive the map or is it something simple that i am missing.
Thanks
Not sure, but this might be part of the forced migration from Google Maps to OpenMaps?

Delboy20
31-10-2018, 18:48
I was going to ask the same thing. There has been no map showing on the last couple I added.
I couldn't check if the pointer was in the right place.

Wild Rover
31-10-2018, 19:08
I was going to ask the same thing. There has been no map showing on the last couple I added.
I couldn't check if the pointer was in the right place.
I now do get a map but it is very dark and hard to see with a note from google saying it could not show the map or words to that effect

rpadam
01-11-2018, 21:00
I now do get a map but it is very dark and hard to see with a note from google saying it could not show the map or words to that effect
Work around: proceed without trying to correct the location on the 'dark map' but then adjust after the added pub has been approved in the usual way.