PDA

View Full Version : The Frogmill Inn, Andoversford

Lady Grey
16-07-2018, 18:15
I'm just wondering why, my announcement of the reopening of the Frogmill Inn, has disappeared from Cheltenham's main page - again. An explanation would be nice.
Thanks.

rpadam
16-07-2018, 19:20
I'm just wondering why, my announcement of the reopening of the Frogmill Inn, has disappeared from Cheltenham's main page - again. An explanation would be nice.
Thanks.
Could you please clarify which page the announcement was on?

Lady Grey
17-07-2018, 08:37
The announcement appeared on the pub page, and in the Cheltenham district section.
On the 18th June 2018, I submitted a review commenting on the fact that The Frogmill Inn was due to reopen in July after a major refurbishment. On the 16th of July, I submitted a review, saying that The Frogmill had reopened. Yesterday I noticed that both reviews have been removed completely, it does not say who removed them, but I can assure you that they have been removed.
https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/core/pubaudit.php?id=81169

rpadam
17-07-2018, 22:27
The announcement appeared on the pub page, and in the Cheltenham district section.
On the 18th June 2018, I submitted a review commenting on the fact that The Frogmill Inn was due to reopen in July after a major refurbishment. On the 16th of July, I submitted a review, saying that The Frogmill had reopened. Yesterday I noticed that both reviews have been removed completely, it does not say who removed them, but I can assure you that they have been removed.
https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/core/pubaudit.php?id=81169
Not sure what light I can shed on this, but if it is a comment added when reporting a pub opening or closing then that will 'disappear' when actioned (but will still be visible if viewed in the pub's audit trail).

However, if an actual review then that shouldn't disappear unless somebody had reported it as in breach of guidelines and an admin had accepted that.

I don't whether that helps, but I can see the "The Frogmill Inn has reopened" comment in the audit trail and that is as much as I know or can find out.

Lady Grey
17-07-2018, 23:31
Thank you for your reply. I will make no further comment.

ROBCamra
18-07-2018, 12:08
Thank you for your reply. I will make no further comment.

Even if an admin has removed the review it should still be available to the reviewer.

If you then edit the post it should reappear.

At least that's how I understand it.

Lady Grey
18-07-2018, 14:03
:cheers: