PDA

View Full Version : Camra complimentary clubs

Delboy20
30-04-2018, 20:09
what are they?

I have been a member for years but to be honest I'm only in it for the spoons vouchers!

I have just gone on to edit my preferences and on one of the many pages there is a list of "complimentary clubs"

Are they worth the bother?

Del.

Aqualung
30-04-2018, 20:45
I've never heard of this. I can't log into the CAMRA members site as despite resetting my password more than once it just rejects all attempts. It's been like this for ages. I don't have any trouble getting into What Pub or unfortunately CAMRA Discourse which makes speeches by Theresa May and Phillip Hammond seem very interesting indeed.

NickDavies
30-04-2018, 21:41
what are they?

I have been a member for years but to be honest I'm only in it for the spoons vouchers!

I have just gone on to edit my preferences and on one of the many pages there is a list of "complimentary clubs"

Are they worth the bother?

Del.

Oh I see... It says I'm in the Investment Club which is fair enough but there are all those others, mainly brewery related. I've put myself in the "Hook Norton Comp Club" and am eagerly waiting to see what happens.

rpadam
30-04-2018, 23:04
Oh I see... It says I'm in the Investment Club which is fair enough but there are all those others, mainly brewery related. I've put myself in the "Hook Norton Comp Club" and am eagerly waiting to see what happens.
Don't hold your breath (they appear to be almost totally inactive).