PDA

View Full Version : Northcote entry is a mess.

Aqualung
16-12-2017, 23:49
This (https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/55882/) entry is a mess. The Postcode is correct yet it's listed under E10. The address is wrong and should be 14a Francis Road as their web site and What Pub confirms. As for the area I think Leyton and Leytonstone would be valid as it's on the edge of both.

oldboots
17-12-2017, 07:18
Definitely odd, their Facebook page gives 110 Grove Green Rd as does the Post Office, their website says 1AA Francis Rd and so does WhatPub as you say. It appears to be on the corner of both roads so I don't know which would be their official address.

I've added Leytonstone as you suggest but only Dave can alter the E10 part.

Aqualung
17-12-2017, 23:06
Definitely odd, their Facebook page gives 110 Grove Green Rd as does the Post Office, their website says 1AA Francis Rd and so does WhatPub as you say. It appears to be on the corner of both roads so I don't know which would be their official address.

I've added Leytonstone as you suggest but only Dave can alter the E10 part.

Thanks, I appreciate the problems. Their Farcebook page may be historical but I notice the GBG book which is out of date now says 110 Grove Green Road! I would go for the web site and (hopefully) up to date What Pub address. I hope Dave reads this one and can change it as it seems to be an important change, certainly with the Postcode.