PDA

View Full Version : Glitch in Stats

bcfczuluarmy
04-11-2017, 20:31
I've noticed that when you click on Stats & Figures and Pub photos by county then click the sort up/down buttons they aren't arranged by highest number but starting from whatever begins with a highest digit downwards so I've got two counties with 9 photos at the top then 691 for Bristol in 3rd spot when Bristol should be number 1 spot as it's the highest number of pictures.

Sure it used to sort highest number previously prior to changes. Obviously the sort by %age corrects this so not priority number 1, just an observation.

Aqualung
04-11-2017, 23:02
I've noticed that when you click on Stats & Figures and Pub photos by county then click the sort up/down buttons they aren't arranged by highest number but starting from whatever begins with a highest digit downwards so I've got two counties with 9 photos at the top then 691 for Bristol in 3rd spot when Bristol should be number 1 spot as it's the highest number of pictures.

Sure it used to sort highest number previously prior to changes. Obviously the sort by %age corrects this so not priority number 1, just an observation.

I've noticed it as well since I've found time to start clearing my enormous backlog of pictures.

sheffield hatter
05-11-2017, 13:04
I think this is caused by the links under the count, which take the user to their personal list of pubs that they have/have not photographed/reviewed in each county.

Which reminds me: Dave, is there any chance of getting the postal towns and/or areas added to these lists? As it stands, they are just pub names and addresses. So for instance, if I look at the list of pubs that I haven't photographed in South Yorkshire, it starts with Angel Inn, Dame Lane; Anglers Rest, 66 Park Street; Arcade Ale House, 31 The Arcade. I've no way of knowing if these are in Barnsley, Doncaster or Sheffield without clicking through to the individual entries one at a time. What would be really useful would be to have the towns and villages listed, and to have those sortable too, so that I can make a trip to do them all if I think it's worthwhile.

Probably a big ask. So here's a big PLEASE.

Thanks!