PDA

View Full Version : Not the new server

Aqualung
24-07-2017, 21:36
This is a problem I've had since I had to get a new PC so it's definitely nothing to do with the new server. I thought I would raise it while technical stuff is on the table.
When I try and look at a picture with the "View Largest Copy Of Photo" button I get a new window with a very brief message saying "Loading : % Complete" and then just the top I would guess quarter of the picture shows. The view larger copy option works fine. This is on a Windows 7 desktop PC, I don't have other devices and don't really want any.

Dave M
24-07-2017, 21:50
You aren't the only one with that. The largest photo bit uses some very out of date technology and definitely needs revisiting.

I think I may just make it one 'Larger version' option that is slightly bigger than the current one.

rpadam
24-07-2017, 21:54
This is a problem I've had since I had to get a new PC so it's definitely nothing to do with the new server. I thought I would raise it while technical stuff is on the table.
When I try and look at a picture with the "View Largest Copy Of Photo" button I get a new window with a very brief message saying "Loading : % Complete" and then just the top I would guess quarter of the picture shows. The view larger copy option works fine. This is on a Windows 7 desktop PC, I don't have other devices and don't really want any.
Also had that on Windows 7, and the problem didn't go away after the Windows 10 update...

Aqualung
24-07-2017, 22:11
Many thanks for the quick response, it's a relief to know it's not just some odd settings on my PC!

Dave M
24-07-2017, 22:18
Nope, I think in the next year or two it will stop working entirely for everyone