PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast Pubs in London - recommendations needed!!

normcash
28-06-2017, 10:10
Hey all.

Noobie here. Looks like a great site!

I'm trying to organise a fairly large breakfast event on a Saturday morning in London and would be really grateful for any recommendations. The event is for 30-35 people from 10am. Needs to be a reasonably short walk from a tube station, offer veggie and gluten-free options, and of course decent beer. Preference would be for an older, more traditional style pub rather than something modern but we may not be able to afford to be too choosy.

I've tried searching on Google but I know there is much more out there and I'm really hoping to find a hidden gem that could cater for such a large group.

Looking forward to seeing what shakes out!!

Cheers!

Aqualung
05-07-2017, 16:48
Hey all.

Noobie here. Looks like a great site!

I'm trying to organise a fairly large breakfast event on a Saturday morning in London and would be really grateful for any recommendations. The event is for 30-35 people from 10am. Needs to be a reasonably short walk from a tube station, offer veggie and gluten-free options, and of course decent beer. Preference would be for an older, more traditional style pub rather than something modern but we may not be able to afford to be too choosy.

I've tried searching on Google but I know there is much more out there and I'm really hoping to find a hidden gem that could cater for such a large group.

Looking forward to seeing what shakes out!!

Cheers!

Apart from Wetherspoons not many places open before 11:00. There must be some others that open for breakfasts but I can't think of any off hand apart from the Parcel Yard (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/76784/) at Kings Cross which is expensive.

Mobyduck
05-07-2017, 16:54
I think a few Nicholson so are open at 10ish?

normcash
06-07-2017, 08:36
After checking out a few possibilities, we're going to The Minories near Tower Hill Station. Looks good and they seem to fill all our needs!

Thanks for the input.