So what I have missed so far?

Crossste
28-05-2010, 23:09
Sorry if you were wondering where hell I am

I was having mini-crisis in my family but gladly thats sorted out :D

So what I have missed so far?

I,ve bought a new settee and chair!

Off to Scarborough for the weekend now.:cheers:

Oh! And I got layed off from work today.

At least when i get back from Scarborough i will have something comfy to sit on during the week.:)

Oggwyn Trench
28-05-2010, 23:17
Welcome back Hoppy , was thinking about you earlier while watching the news , it was`nt you who nicked the European Cup from the Fox in Tamworth was it :D

Andy Ven
29-05-2010, 09:12
from outer space?

arwkrite
29-05-2010, 09:18
Glad your back it has been a bit quiet around here without you. Only this morning, while lying in bed and listening to Radio 4 dire political and financial news, I thought "That reminds Hoppy ain't been on the forum recently". Must be some sort of trigger there. Or perhaps the cracks in the artex ceiling covering are the culprit ?

hopwas
29-05-2010, 09:54
Welcome back Hoppy , was thinking about you earlier while watching the news , it was`nt you who nicked the European Cup from the Fox in Tamworth was it :D

:D

Funny thing is I actually watched European Final on TV in Fox...

Conrad
29-05-2010, 13:23
from outer space?
Well I've just walked in to find him here.

Good to see you back Hoppy I was starting to get worried, at least it doesn't sound like it involved breaking any of your bones.

hopwas
29-05-2010, 15:32
Well I've just walked in to find him here.

Good to see you back Hoppy I was starting to get worried, at least it doesn't sound like it involved breaking any of your bones.

:D

Nothing do with breaking my bone again..

I had a money crisis and had to leave my house. Now living with my parents till I can find place again.

Conrad
29-05-2010, 18:33
Blimey still no fun then, in the wars a bit recently.

Hope things are smoothing out now.

RogerB
29-05-2010, 18:42
My own activity may be a bit muted for the next month. I have problems with my broadband that will require a new set top box that won't be delivered until June 9 so we are currently routing everything through MrsB's Virgin mobile (and no, I don't understand how it all works). Unfortunately it doesn't seem to think I am 18 so won't let me get into any potential adult websites which includes anything to do with pubs or beer despite checking that my "parental control" button thingy that says I should be OK! I managed to get to the forum by clicking an e-mail link but I can't get to the main site so any reviews, photos etc will have to wait until I am at work unless I can get it sorted.:(

Conrad
29-05-2010, 18:44
What a nightmare, I go partly insane whenever the Internet goes wrong.