PDA

View Full Version : ERROR: SyntaxError: Unexpected token ' in JSON at position 80

bcfczuluarmy
20-12-2016, 22:58
Any ideas what this error is while trying to upload a picture?

bcfczuluarmy
27-12-2016, 17:24
It appears nobody else encounters this but I think I've now sussed it, since Christmas is now out the way and I've decided to look into it a bit more to try and be able to upload pictures again.

Since getting new phone and going from 4:3 to 16:9 in camera settings, while in Spain, it seems the site doesn't like ~10MB pictures which this change makes from ~3-5MB pictures. So two choices resize every new pub picture or reset setting when taking pub pictures to 4:3.

Mobyduck
27-12-2016, 19:01
It appears nobody else encounters this but I think I've now sussed it, since Christmas is now out the way and I've decided to look into it a bit more to try and be able to upload pictures again.

Since getting new phone and going from 4:3 to 16:9 in camera settings, while in Spain, it seems the site doesn't like ~10MB pictures which this change makes from ~3-5MB pictures. So two choices resize every new pub picture or reset setting when taking pub pictures to 4:3.
To be honest if I have encountered this I wouldn't really have a clue, I am not of a technical nature, :confused: but I'm glad it is now sussed.:cheers: