PDA

View Full Version : Celt Brewery

oldboots
12-11-2016, 07:45
I received this press release today:

Celt Brewery is back, news from Wales’ original Craft Beer Brewery…..

Christmas is set to come early for Wales’ craft ale beer drinkers.

Celt the famous Welsh craft brewery formerly from Caerphilly is now set to make a come-back on the Welsh Brewing stage in time for Christmas. The Celt brands were acquired by James Buckley for Llandeilo based Evan-Evans Group prior to the Celt Experience going into administration in May of this year.

James Buckley 27, a scion of the famous Welsh Brewing Buckley Family is widely recognised as one of Wales up and coming brewing stars, and one of the youngest Head Brewers in the UK.

‘Celt is on the way back, in time for Christmas’, James Buckley Head Brewer at Celt said

‘I have been working with my team to build the brands back to being at the forefront of craft ale brewing in Wales. We are set to launch the beers on the 23rd November in Cardiff.

Celt is a collection of great beers, and we have added some new beers that will make great Cask and Keg beers. The new bottle beer range will be launched in February in time for Easter.

There is little doubt that Tom Newman left us a great legacy, and we intend to build on it.

The beer range will be reflective of the modern craft styles, and we will bring back from time to time old Celt Classics, particularly in bottle.’

The first three beers to be launched are a new Everyday IPA, Chieftain 4.3%; the return of Silures, 4.6%, and Bleddyn 5.2%.

The company has worked an extensive re brand of the Celt logo and bar presence.

Why not come and try them on the 23rd November from 7.00 pm at the Cricketers, 66 Cathedral Road, Cardiff.

london calling
12-11-2016, 19:39
Evan Evans has a bad reputation for brewing cheaply made poor quality beers imo. The brewers father is notorious rather than famous amongst beer ticking circles.Lets hope the son is a better brewer than the father.They have always brewed under different names including Archers,Porter st,Artisan craft ales and J Buckley so to sell Celt beers only muddies the water a bit more.Someone else brewing others beers rarely works.