PDA

View Full Version : Re prodigal turn of the son.

arwkrite
18-05-2010, 08:09
Arwkrites back ! Your holiday of freedom from trips down memory lane, off topic posts, inane comments
and chronically poor jokes is over.
A visit from the Black Dog left me feeling anti social topped off by an eye infection which left me in a darkened room listening to the radio for four days. Any bright light was killing so no pub even to drown my sorrows. I seem to be left with a blurry right eye so off to the Eye Dept next June.
I have lot to catch up on seeing what my mates on the forums I visit have been upto . Sad Git or What ?
Hope everyone else is OK....best regards....One Eyed Arwkrite.:cheers:

The Thread should read Return of the prodigal son but this netbook has a cursed cursor which tries its best to make a pratt of me. Looks like its succeeded.

trainman
18-05-2010, 08:44
The Thread should read Return of the prodigal son
[/INDENT]

That's a shame. I was thinking what a clever title it was!
Eye dept next June? I hope that's what I would refer to as this June, or in June?

Rex_Rattus
18-05-2010, 08:46
[QUOTE=arwkrite;12944] Sad Git or What ?[INDENT]

Absolutely right! Welcome back and welcome to the club. A sad git like you should fit in very nicely here, with plenty of like minded souls. Work hard at it and you may even aspire to being a sad miserable old git!

Gann
18-05-2010, 10:19
The Thread should read Return of the prodigal son]

Glad you qualified this as i initially read it that you were announcing that you had turned... and was interested to find which way !... ;)

Conrad
18-05-2010, 10:58
Good to see you back, the forum was becoming far too understandable, I was also beginning to fear we were only posting whilst sober as well.

aleandhearty
18-05-2010, 11:46
Arky, It's great to have you back. Several people make me laugh when reading the forums, but nobody quite like you and your surreal take on the world!