PDA

View Full Version : Sip Club Stretford

Wild Rover
30-09-2016, 04:08
I submitted a photo of the Sip Club in March this year and can understand why it has not been approved but I think this is as good as it gets. This is a secret bar that is classed as a living room with a licence with no signage and the entrance is the door to the right of the Trading Places estate agents where you ascend some steps to the 3 roomed bar which has views on to the main road.The reason I think the photo should be on the site is to stop people like me walking around in circles in utter frustration.

rpadam
30-09-2016, 06:20
I submitted a photo of the Sip Club in March this year and can understand why it has not been approved but I think this is as good as it gets. This is a secret bar that is classed as a living room with a licence with no signage and the entrance is the door to the right of the Trading Places estate agents where you ascend some steps to the 3 roomed bar which has views on to the main road.The reason I think the photo should be on the site is to stop people like me walking around in circles in utter frustration.
There is nothing on the list to approve, so it must have been referred to Dave. As a work-around, you could resubmit?

Wild Rover
30-09-2016, 08:22
Ok thanks I have done that and although the photo looks like one of Mr Masons lost pubs it is open today from 6pm