PDA

View Full Version : The Atlantis Bar, 246-262 Kilbowie Road Clydebank Central

barty
21-08-2016, 20:43
Hi there, I've tried to put the above pub as a suggested pub along with a few photos,which were taken on 16 August 2016. It's been nearly a week now and I've not had any acceptance of the pub or my photos. Could you let me know if there is a problem. I'm sure the Atlantis Bar has been there for a long while. Thanks.

rpadam
21-08-2016, 20:57
Hi there, I've tried to put the above pub as a suggested pub along with a few photos,which were taken on 16 August 2016. It's been nearly a week now and I've not had any acceptance of the pub or my photos. Could you let me know if there is a problem. I'm sure the Atlantis Bar has been there for a long while. Thanks.
I think this was referred to Dave as a duplicate as the pub is already listed:

Atlantis Bar (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/48505/)

That may take a while to resolve, so - as a fix - are you able to upload the photographs again to the existing entry?

barty
21-08-2016, 22:07
I've seen where the Atlantis Bar is now i.e. in Hardgate. I didn't realise it was already listed so I've now asked for it to be included in Clydebank, as well as Hardgate. Thanks for that.

rpadam
21-08-2016, 22:17
I've seen where the Atlantis Bar is now i.e. in Hardgate. I didn't realise it was already listed so I've now asked for it to be included in Clydebank, as well as Hardgate. Thanks for that.
No problem, that's now been done.

barty
22-08-2016, 00:18
I've asked Atlantis Bar to be included in Clydebank but have since decided to take it out of Hardgate since that area is too far from Clydebank and Singer. Also I feel that the postcode should be G81 2JG, not G81 5NA. I found that out from Google. If you could change that for me, I would be most grateful. Thanks again.

oldboots
22-08-2016, 08:32
The Post Office has it as G81 2JG so that's what we'll use.