11-05-2010, 18:10
No but I'm always interested in a bit of spanking.:eek:

Crossste
11-05-2010, 18:42
.........or a bit of rogering!

I,ll get mi coat.:whistle:

trainman
12-05-2010, 08:31
More importantly, a pub that has a 7.45am(!) sign outside, although the review indicates 11:00 for beer.
Pretty sure I wouldn't go out of my way for boddies or smiths, pre-match, even for £1.40 (what makes me think that's keg only?) - if you wanted to get out of town toward the ground I'd recommend the Legh Arms, on Ashton Old Rd - the same distance away to the South, or maybe the Grove, on Ashton New Rd, if you can get in. Otherwise the pubs (at least those I've been in) are pants out there.

ROBCamra
12-05-2010, 09:05
More importantly, a pub that has a 7.45am(!) sign outside, although the review indicates 11:00 for beer.
Pretty sure I wouldn't go out of my way for boddies or smiths, pre-match, even for £1.40 (what makes me think that's keg only?) - if you wanted to get out of town toward the ground I'd recommend the Legh Arms, on Ashton Old Rd - the same distance away to the South, or maybe the Grove, on Ashton New Rd, if you can get in. Otherwise the pubs (at least those I've been in) are pants out there.

Yes, but how much spanking goes on in the Legh Arms?

Not enough to satisfy Roger I'll bet. :)

trainman
12-05-2010, 09:13
Yes, but how much spanking goes on in the Legh Arms?

Depends on whether it's before or after the match and, if the latter, whether the away team has won and there's a mix of supporters!
I've only been a couple of times, a rare opener on derby day, iirc.