PDA

View Full Version : Evesham

Delboy20
28-06-2016, 19:09
Hi all,

Looking to do a crawl of Evesham soon. Apart from the spoons are there any other early openers ?

Any other "pearls of wisdom" also welcome !

Cheers,

Del.

Bucking Fastard
28-06-2016, 20:42
Hi all,

Looking to do a crawl of Evesham soon. Apart from the spoons are there any other early openers ?

Any other "pearls of wisdom" also welcome !

Cheers,

Del.

I had an evening in Evesham quite recently while boating down the River Avon and was a bit underwhelmed.We got into the Red Lion (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/82005/) ,which turned out OK and sufficed for the night but the only other options appeared to be the 'spoons...... never a great endorsement for a towns real ale credentials.Aqualung did a crawl a little beforehand,he may have more insight to your other options.Good luck !

Aqualung
28-06-2016, 21:19
Aqualung did a crawl a little beforehand,he may have more insight to your other options.Good luck !
Not really! I went to the Spoons and the Red Lion (which I liked quite a lot). There was a poncy place over the road from the Red Lion and the big old former Station Hotel which is essentially a live music venue.
It's not somewhere I would return to but there are a lot of towns I could say that about!