PDA

View Full Version : The return of a bad penny

runningdog
12-04-2016, 09:38
Aye-up, lads and lasses, runningdog is back, more or less...I really don't want to talk about myself too much, if I could explain I would, but me and reality are only just getting to know each other again.
I've finally mastered using a computer again, passed me driving test, and the quacks say I'm safe drinking beer again, in momoderrition, of course. Trouble is I'm not sure what the word means, can't even spell it.
Some time ago, I'm reliably informed, I was stopped while driving in Bucks, breathalysed and found to be over the limit. Fortunately at the station the desk sergeant realised there was more to it and called the medics. I sort of remember it up to that point, but then nothing up till about two years ago. It's taken me this long to get to the point of being able to use a computer and speak to you lot again. Got to go, I will be back, the fates willing.
Enjoy it while you can, all of it, because nothing lasts..........

Wittenden
12-04-2016, 09:55
Good to see you back, sir.

aleandhearty
12-04-2016, 11:28
Good to see you back, sir.

Seconded. It sounds like you've had a bit of a rough patch, 'rd'. I sincerely hope things are on the mend.

Farway
12-04-2016, 12:22

Welcome back RD, and I agree entirely with the above sentiment having recently spent 6 weeks in hospital over Christmas and come out compulsory TT

Rex_Rattus
12-04-2016, 15:06
Good to have you back rd. I think you'll find that little has changed here - which is a good thing.

Quinno
12-04-2016, 15:38
Good to see ya!

:cheers:

ETA
12-04-2016, 17:22
Blimey, welcome back RD - was thinking about you only last week as I had a passing pint in The White Heather.

Good to see you.

Maldenman
12-04-2016, 17:43
Welcome back fella. Hope your troubles are behind you and you have the energy to get involved again. You've got a fair few forum threads to catch up on.

Maldenman
12-04-2016, 17:51
Welcome back RD, and I agree entirely with the above sentiment having recently spent 6 weeks in hospital over Christmas and come out compulsory TT

That's really unfortunate news too Farway. Best wishes mate.

Mobyduck
12-04-2016, 19:41
That's the way I look at it, good to hear from you.

Strongers
12-04-2016, 19:54
Sounds like you've been on a bit of a journey RD. Glad to see you back.

runningdog
19-04-2016, 22:05
To wittenden, to aleandhearty, to farway, to rex rattus,to quinno, to maldenman, to moby duck, to strongers, thanks for the Welcome, it is appreciated , and last but not least to ETA, not 'arf old son, but please, pretty please, not the Heather ..........