PDA

View Full Version : London name change

Blackthorn
25-01-2016, 10:34
Corney & Barrow (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/23407/) is now The Botanist

Scarlet Dot Restaurant & Bar (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/64480/) is now The Grocer

aleandhearty
25-01-2016, 11:47
Done, thanks.

I also approved a batch of your photos and I'm just wondering if there is a glitch again somewhere in the submitting process. There were several duplicates and I seem to remember you saying that this highlighted a problem in the past i.e. that what you sent was not necessarily what the site received. Thought you ought to know.

Blackthorn
25-01-2016, 12:15
For some reason when I'm uploading photos the progress bar gets to the end and the process then hangs, it doesn't complete (although this is intermittent, sometimes it works fine). I then abort the upload and try it again when it invariably works. The trouble is, even though the first one didn't appear to complete, it quite often did upload it. What makes it more difficult is that quite often the failed one doesn't appear until some time afterwards. So I upload the second one successfully and there seems to be just one there. Then a few minutes later, another one appears. I do try and catch these and delete them, but apologies if I miss any. Feel free to delete them on my behalf.

I seem to have different problems uploading photos regardless of what PC or browser I use. Probably my internet connection which isn't the fastest.

rpadam
25-01-2016, 21:38
For some reason when I'm uploading photos the progress bar gets to the end and the process then hangs, it doesn't complete (although this is intermittent, sometimes it works fine). I then abort the upload and try it again when it invariably works. The trouble is, even though the first one didn't appear to complete, it quite often did upload it. What makes it more difficult is that quite often the failed one doesn't appear until some time afterwards. So I upload the second one successfully and there seems to be just one there. Then a few minutes later, another one appears. I do try and catch these and delete them, but apologies if I miss any. Feel free to delete them on my behalf.

I seem to have different problems uploading photos regardless of what PC or browser I use. Probably my internet connection which isn't the fastest.
I have that apparent 'hanging' problem intermittently too, but have learnt to check the pub photos page immediately because (almost invariably) the upload has actually worked.