PDA

View Full Version : Oxford pub crawl Summer 2016

Dave M
08-01-2016, 12:11
Thought I'd kick off a new thread for this as we have already decided the venue but clearly need to continue with the Friday/Saturday debate.

If we are going to do a Saturday it is probably best if it is during the summer as that way it doesn't interfere with the football season which I know is an issue for some.

Bucking Fastard
08-01-2016, 13:01
Thought I'd kick off a new thread for this as we have already decided the venue but clearly need to continue with the Friday/Saturday debate.

If we are going to do a Saturday it is probably best if it is during the summer as that way it doesn't interfere with the football season which I know is an issue for some.

Football's an issue for me but Saturdays are fine after May 7th until August,so happy with either Friday or Saturday during that period.

Mobyduck
08-01-2016, 21:07
Saturdays are far better for me work wise and generally financially although Oxford doesn't come into the latter bracket , and Fridays are not insurmountable in most cases, but can be a pain in the a**e. I know it's a case of vice versa for some others.