PDA

View Full Version : The Wainwright, Keswick

joultram
09-09-2015, 20:24
Hi

We bought the Old Four in Hand in Keswick and have refurbished it and reopened as the Wainwright. We hope to concentrate on good food and real ales, sourced in Cumbria where possible. Since we are not a refurb by an existing establishment the reviews and photos of the Four in Hand on the site are not appropriate. Would it be possible to have these removed. I have added some new photos and will add more in due course.

Cheers

John

aleandhearty
09-09-2015, 23:01
Hi John

Firstly, welcome to the site. I have approved your photos and blocked the old ones from appearing. However, you should be aware that it is site policy not to have interior shots appearing on a pub's front page, so at the moment, only the shot of the signage will appear. No doubt you will want to add a variety of exterior shots at some stage. Cheers.

sheffield hatter
09-09-2015, 23:11
... the reviews and photos of the Four in Hand (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/6238/) on the site are not appropriate. Would it be possible to have these removed.

Reviews are not removed from the site unless they fail to meet the site's requirements in some way. You will see, however, that since the pub's name has been changed, the old reviews retain the name of the pub as it was under previous owners. Therefore they are not a reflection on your efforts but those of the previous regime(s)! In due course, I hope the contrast between these and future reviews of the Wainwright will then accurately reflect the changes you have made.

Good luck with the pub. I look forward to contributing my own review after my annual visit to Keswick!