PDA

View Full Version : A band for free in Berkshire area!

Sandysounds
18-06-2015, 00:14
I run a large organisation for bands and DJs. One of our members is looking to offer his services to venues in Berkshire for free as part of a charity event. Here's their info.......

Ref: Breast Cancer Care & Prostate Cancer UK Charity Event
My name is Martin and I play in a duo (saxophonist/singer and acoustic guitarist/singer) and we are registered fundraisers for breast cancer (for the ladies) and prostate cancer (for the men). For our sins, we are embarking on a charity event and our aim is to play in as many pubs as possible until we raise £5,000.00.

There will be no charge to you, as we will play for free. We will provide the appropriate charity buckets to place on your bar and at the end of the night we will count the money collected using a coin counting machine. The money collected and raised will be split in half for (breast and prostate cancer) and we will send the amount to both charities. We hope that maybe you could organise a raffle that will go towards the two charities.
We perform prehistoric songs like Losing my Religion, Wish you were here, Delilah, I’m a Believer, Wild Horses, Babylon, Mr Bojangles, Return to Sender, Jealous Guy Living next door to Alice, Knocking on Heavens Door and many more old classic sing along songs.

We think it is important for you to know we are registered fundraisers for both charities, so contact Natasha MacKinnon on 020 7960 3560 for Breast Cancer Care and Hayley Gill on 0203 310 7153 for Prostate Cancer UK should you want to confirm this. We will provide you with letter of authority from both charities and our 10 million pound public liability insurance.

Please help us to raise as much money as possible and have a fantastic night at the same time!!!!!!!!!!

All the Best
Martin Rayner
077 999 080 73
info@outwiththenew.org