PDA

View Full Version : The rugby schedule - rugby pub venue finder

rugbyschedule
10-09-2014, 20:13
HELLO

We are releasing an app this month (See pictures) that allows rugby fans to find out what channel the rugby is on and what time kick off is. We have recently added a section on that allows them to see what pub nearest to their GPS location is showing the game.

We are quite similar to MatchPint in that regard however we are rugby specific and have a higher degree of accuracy. There is nothing worse (as a rugby fan) to find football on the TV when the rugby was promised.

If you're a pub that shows rugby quite often then why not add yourself to our database?

Click here (http://www.therugbyschedule.com/trs-rugby-pub-finder.html) to read more

Quinno
10-09-2014, 21:16
I'm only an egg-chaser when the mighty Wales are playing but I have to say I do like the sound of this app if I weren't near the Nags when a game was on. Good luck with the venture :)

rugbyschedule
10-09-2014, 23:37
Thank you Quinno. If you know of anyone who would like their pub adding please forward therugbyschedule.com to them. I went to University in Aberystwyth.

Quinno
11-09-2014, 08:44
Thank you Quinno. If you know of anyone who would like their pub adding please forward therugbyschedule.com to them. I went to University in Aberystwyth.

Snap! When were you there?

I've messaged our local CAMRA group on Facebook where a few licensees lurk.

rugbyschedule
11-09-2014, 18:57
Perfect - Thank you.

I graduated in 2011. I studied Pre-Vet Animal Science

Gann
12-09-2014, 15:22
HELLO

We are quite similar to MatchPint in that regard however we are rugby specific and have a higher degree of accuracy. There is nothing worse (as a rugby fan) to find football on the TV when the rugby was promised.

I am not a pub, but as an avid Saracens supporter who has trouble finding pubs showing the rugby instead of the footy I will certainly download it as a user and can report back if I think it is any good or not..
So let us know when the app is available for download on IOS.