PDA

View Full Version : Premier League Fantasy Football 2014/15 Season

ROBCamra
29-07-2014, 10:01
This game is now available to play again.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Millay has set up the league for the last few years and I've aked if he can do so again.

If not, I'll have a go at doing it. :cheers:

Mobyduck
30-07-2014, 22:30
I'll have another go at this when set up.

ROBCamra
04-08-2014, 10:40
This game is now available to play again.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Millay has set up the league for the last few years and I've aked if he can do so again.

If not, I'll have a go at doing it. :cheers:

No response from Millay, so I've set up a league called Pubs Galore.

Code to join this league: 546762-226654 :cheers:

Mobyduck
04-08-2014, 16:13
I'll have another go at this when set up.
I'm in.

trainman
05-08-2014, 12:15
If the inverse relativity of my online team results vs my supported team results remains similar, I'll settle for another grim season of hardship for The Invisible Men...

ROBCamra
05-08-2014, 13:13
If the inverse relativity of my online team results vs my supported team results remains similar, I'll settle for another grim season of hardship for The Invisible Men...

I hope you have a great season with your online team TM. :evilgrin::manutdfc:

Delboy20
07-08-2014, 20:00
BlackCountryVilla are back !!!!

Millay
11-08-2014, 09:20
Forgive me Father for I have sinned, it's been months since I have been on here. Must take a look around and see what's going on.

Thanks for setting up the new league Ian, I'm in. I did also re-activate the old one before I saw this so you will all be in that as well. I'm thinking I may as well delete that one. The only one of the regulars that I recognise in that league who hasn't joined the new one is Roger, is he still around? Can someone maybe have a look at the old league to see if there is anyone else they recognise, I believe we had a couple of hangers on last year who I wasn't sure about.

aleandhearty
11-08-2014, 10:20
Forgive me Father for I have sinned, it's been months since I have been on here. Must take a look around and see what's going on.

Hi, Clive. Good to see you on the boards again. Hope it's a regular thing.