PDA

View Full Version : Marketeer taking the p*ss

Ur-In-Goal
10-07-2014, 22:12
Word of Mouth, the cheapest form of marketing.

Getting people talking is not as hard as you think, you just need to give them something to talk about.

In the current market everyone is trying exceptionally hard to deliver good service, so you are unlikely to shine above others. In my opinion it is better (and easier) to do something unexpected, funny and out of the ordinary.

Products such as our Football Urinal Mats will stick in peoples mind and give them a funny conversation starter.

Give it a try and share your success stories.

Aqualung
10-07-2014, 22:16
Word of Mouth, the cheapest form of marketing.

Getting people talking is not as hard as you think, you just need to give them something to talk about.

In the current market everyone is trying exceptionally hard to deliver good service, so you are unlikely to shine above others. In my opinion it is better (and easier) to do something unexpected, funny and out of the ordinary.

Products such as our Football Urinal Mats will stick in peoples mind and give them a funny conversation starter.

Give it a try and share your success stories.

I don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about but given that it's about marketing it will certainly be a complete load of crap. I also doubt if you really exist!

Dave M
10-07-2014, 22:19
I don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about but given that it's about marketing it will certainly be a complete load of crap. I also doubt if you really exist!
As it as already been posted in the your services forum I'd normally just delete this thread but I have to admit these things did make me laugh, looks like they are real.

I dread to think what the splashback is like if you hit the post.

Aqualung
10-07-2014, 22:50
As it as already been posted in the your services forum I'd normally just delete this thread but I have to admit these things did make me laugh, looks like they are real.

I dread to think what the splashback is like if you hit the post.

A converstion about urinal mats is far more interesting than listening to the endless drivel about the (yawn) World Cup!

Quinno
11-07-2014, 10:59
They exist - I have aimed at one myself.

Farway
11-07-2014, 12:38
They exist, never scored a goal though

AlanH
11-07-2014, 15:31
They exist, never scored a goal though

Do they have goal line technology if you pee against the post!:pray: then :D:bemerry: or :( :moremad:

london calling
11-07-2014, 20:58
I hit the bar. Barman was not amused.

Strongers
12-07-2014, 12:46
Last time I saw one of these there was chewing gum on the pitch so play was abandoned.