PDA

View Full Version : Don't show on main page button

bcfczuluarmy
05-04-2014, 11:39
Seems we have a new edition to the main site in the photo section.

Lady Grey
05-04-2014, 11:56
This feature has been available for some time. It is really useful if you want to prevent old photos from appearing on the main pub details page. :)

Quinno
05-04-2014, 12:19
This feature has been available for some time. It is really useful if you want to prevent old photos from appearing on the main pub details page. :)

Yeah took me a while to notice it, must have missed the memo :D but it's only for your own pics. Hopefully admins will have a button soon where they can supress outdated/random related pics from the main page. Useful for a when a pub changes its name or gets a massive refurb.

bcfczuluarmy
05-04-2014, 13:38
First time I've noticed it, I recall it being talked about.

I prefer to see old names and old colour schemes etc so as long as only suppressed on main screen

Quinno
05-04-2014, 15:30
I prefer to see old names and old colour schemes etc so as long as only suppressed on main screen

That's exactly what it'll do :)

Aqualung
06-04-2014, 11:38
What is the purpose of the "Pending Approval" just above the Chat About - line in the top right box?
It just seems to refresh the page for me.

Dave M
06-04-2014, 12:16
What is the purpose of the "Pending Approval" just above the Chat About - line in the top right box?
Ooops. :muppet:

Rex_Rattus
06-04-2014, 12:19

I clicked on it and it showed - a number of submissions (new pub, weblinks, etc) that are awaiting approval from Santa himself rather that his happy band of helpful elves! I guess nothing came up for you because you have nothing pending approval?

Al 10000
06-04-2014, 12:22
Is Pubs Galore still stuck on the winter time clock.

All of the earlier posts seemed to be one hour behind,or is it me being stupid again in not seeing things right.

Al 10000
06-04-2014, 12:26
I clicked on it and it showed - a number of submissions (new pub, weblinks, etc) that are awaiting approval from Santa himself rather that his happy band of helpful elves! I guess nothing came up for you because you have nothing pending approval?

Ime pleased you noticed that,there are two pubs awaiting approval that i had forgotten about,i have never clicked on that untill today.

Aqualung
06-04-2014, 12:45

I had a new pub awaiting approval and it didn't appear, it has been approved now so I can't do any further tests.

Dave M
06-04-2014, 12:49
I had a new pub awaiting approval and it didn't appear, it has been approved now so I can't do any further tests.
I assume you can see a page now though rather than it pushing you back to the front page?

rpadam
06-04-2014, 12:53
I assume you can see a page now though rather than it pushing you back to the front page?
I don't think I'd tried it previously, but it now works for me.

Aqualung
06-04-2014, 13:14

Yes I can. Result!!!

Dave M
06-04-2014, 13:28
Yes I can. Result!!!

Excellent, thanks for letting me know that it wasn't working, I'd never have noticed otherwise. :)

Blackthorn
07-04-2014, 21:16

I'd never even noticed it. Is it new? Quite useful though.