PDA

View Full Version : Unable to assign an area

Quinno
03-04-2014, 18:37
Any other admins also getting this one? It has been sat on my list for a few weeks and I can't seem to assign the change. :confused::confused:

ROBCamra
03-04-2014, 18:47
It's an association rather than an assignment and those have to be left to Dave.

Unfortunately we can't refer it to admin either.

Double unfortunately, it doesn't look to be correct to me either as Rhos On Sea is well round the bay from this pub. :p

sheffield hatter
03-04-2014, 21:21
I mentioned this to Dave when we met on the Worcester crawl - he seemed a little perplexed and I thought he made a note-to-self to fix it. If so, he has clearly been too busy...

Quinno
04-04-2014, 08:37
I mentioned this to Dave when we met on the Worcester crawl - he seemed a little perplexed and I thought he made a note-to-self to fix it. If so, he has clearly been too busy...

Because he was in no way :nishelypished: when you mentioned it?

Dave M
04-04-2014, 12:16
Because he was in no way :nishelypished: when you mentioned it?
To be fair Will made a point of mentioning it very early in the day while I was still sober.

I remain somewhat perplexed about it, if you look at the audit log you'll see that it is an unusual sequence of events that has led to it.

Still not dealt with it but have now referred it to myself to take it off your lists. Sorry about now doing that sooner!