PDA

View Full Version : Problem with upload photo button

Lady Grey
17-02-2014, 14:56
Hi there, just a quick missive. The upload photos button on the pub detail pages, seems to have vanished.

oldboots
17-02-2014, 15:00
I only get it when I'm logged in, which is not what it did before, but of course it doesn't matter as you must be logged in to upload.

Al 10000
17-02-2014, 15:00
Hi there, just a quick missive. The upload photos button on the pub detail pages, seems to have vanished.

I have just uplaoded a photo of a pub in Ashton under Lyne after reading your post.

So i think the problem might be at your end.

Lady Grey
17-02-2014, 15:12
Well I've tried logging out and back in again, still no sign of the upload photos button
Although I did manage to add a closed pub when I first logged on, I was able to add a photo to that submission.

Dave M
17-02-2014, 15:18
That tends to be a problem with Adobe Flash, I've seen it before. Usually it is a case of turning the computer off and on again and then it just magically works again.

Lady Grey
17-02-2014, 15:21
I'm using a computer in my local library at the moment, I'm going to log off and use another one. I'll let you know if the problem is solved.

Thanks everone.

I think all the computers in my library are experiencing the same problem. I'll come back another day. :confused:

sheffield hatter
17-02-2014, 19:47
I think all the computers in my library are experiencing the same problem. I'll come back another day. :confused:

Drinking more cider may fix the problem. ;)

Quinno
17-02-2014, 21:10
been busy uploading photos, no issues here at Chez Quinno.

Gann
26-02-2014, 15:52
Yes, I have also seen this before on my work computer and think it is an adobe flash issue and some reaction with the browser, as I always got the issue with firefox but it was more reliable with IE.

Had a new hard disk recently and now with a clean instillation of Adobe and Firefox the problem has disappeared..

Soup Dragon
26-02-2014, 16:01
Usually it is a case of turning the computer off and on again

Did you pass all your computery exams by simply watching the IT Crowd, Dave?

Dave M
26-02-2014, 18:50
Did you pass all your computery exams by simply watching the IT Crowd, Dave?I've never actually passed any computery exams. :) The IT crowd is definitely the best education I've had in the subject though

Quinno
26-02-2014, 22:55
I've never actually passed any computery exams. :) The IT crowd is definitely the best education I've had in the subject though

Katherine Parkinson :love:

Strongers
26-02-2014, 23:44
I've never actually passed any computery exams. :) The IT crowd is definitely the best education I've had in the subject though

I passed a computery exam... Well Conrad did. :)

Lady Grey
05-03-2014, 09:24
I'm still having problems with the upload photos button. I was in my local library on Saturday and managed to upload two photos before it started playing up again. I've tried numerous times to upload photos from my boyfriend's computer, but without success. He has the very latest update of Flash player, but still no luck. Any suggestions?

Lady Grey
10-03-2014, 08:01
There seems to be a problem with Internet explorer at the moment, the upload photos button is not functioning. My boyfriend suggested using Google Chrome to try to upload photos, I managed to upload a photo last night. Time will tell whether the problem with Internet Explorer will be rectified.