PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas.

gillhalfpint
22-12-2013, 06:21
Well we are off to Chelmsford shortly to join the Podge Christmas trip to Bruges tomorrow, and as getting Pubs Galore forums on my phone is dodgy, I would like to wish one and all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

If I get hold of WiFi ok in the hotel, I may keep up with your travels over Christmas, but hope you all get everything you want from Santa.

Gill

Mobyduck
22-12-2013, 07:34
Well we are off to Chelmsford shortly to join the Podge Christmas trip to Bruges tomorrow, and as getting Pubs Galore forums on my phone is dodgy, I would like to wish one and all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

If I get hold of WiFi ok in the hotel, I may keep up with your travels over Christmas, but hope you all get everything you want from Santa.

Gill
Sounds like an interesting trip,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both.

Real Ale Ray
22-12-2013, 13:32

Gill

Enjoy your trip Gill and Ray and have a very Happy Christmas and more importantly, enjoy all that fab Belgian beer!

Bucking Fastard
22-12-2013, 15:21
This is a good opportunity to wish all contributors to this site a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2014.

Hope to catch up with many of you in Worcester on March 21st if not before.

:cheers::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::nishelypished:

gillhalfpint
22-12-2013, 22:21
Great journey down here calling at some interesting pubs for new breweries.
Cambridge Brewhouse for Cambridge Brewery beers.
Maypole Cambridge where we found Evolutions and Rother Valley bers.
Carpenters Great Wilbraham for Crafty brewery beers.
Three Horseshoes Helions Bumstead for Dropping Well beers.

Great to have a driver who is into brewpubs.

Belgium tomorrow. Will keep in touch if I can. Have a great time one and all - we sure will!!

aleandhearty
24-12-2013, 12:44
Probably my last post for at least 48 hours. Merry Christmas to all PuG users and their families. Have a good one!

Lady Grey
24-12-2013, 17:01
Happy Christmas everyone.

Wittenden
24-12-2013, 23:01
Happy Christmas-now where's that Viceroy IPA?

Strongers
24-12-2013, 23:15
Happy Christmas everyone and hope you all have a great time.

Hopefully I'll see some of you next year at some point

Farway
25-12-2013, 08:53
Happy Christmas to all, I have the Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer stacked ready to take to my Daughter's, SIL is more a lager man so thought it best to take my own Christmas tipple along :cheers:

Rex_Rattus
25-12-2013, 09:57
Merry Christmas to you all! Off to the Earl Beatty at opening time in the hope, rather than expectation, that they'll have something other than London Pride or Doom Bar on.

Delboy20
25-12-2013, 16:41
Have a good one everybody. Had a couple of hours in the local lunchtime. With a morning of Bucks Fizz ( not the group ! ) and a lot of wine this afternoon i am now in the "feeling knackered" phase. Time for a stiff upper lip, carry on regardless. Day out tomorrow and saturday for the footie. Bring it on !!!!

gillhalfpint
25-12-2013, 19:05
Had a day at Emelisse Brewery in Holland for 3 course lunch and we had 6 of their beers served along with lunch. Called in a beer cafe on the way back to Brugge and had a Mc Chouffe and Van Steenburge Gentse Tripel. All good beers.

Strubbe brewery and a few cafes tomorrow. Yes we are having a good Christmas, hope you are too.

Al 10000
27-12-2013, 13:53
Wishing you all a belated Merry Christmas,and hopefully a fruitfull New Years drinking and pub visiting.