PDA

View Full Version : Mustard Habit

Rex_Rattus
21-12-2013, 11:01
Reading in the papers today about Nigella's problems and the like, I saw a reference to her always having a tube of Coleman's mustard in her handbag - allegedly in support of some habit she has - and some thinking that is an odd thing to carry around. I don't agree. For those of us with a pork pie habit this makes perfect sense. When you leave a pub after a few pints, possibly waiting on a cold railway platform, what could be better than a pork pie slathered with mustard to raise your spirits and fortify you for the journey home? Perhaps Nigella also has a pork pie issue? But I suspect that a Tesco pork pie has never passed her lips.

I suspect that I'm not the only one to appreciate a pork pie as a quick snack after a night out.............

Maldenman
21-12-2013, 12:10
If only they could find a way to get piping hot gravy into tubes............

Farway
21-12-2013, 12:26
Agree on pork pie front, but as I do not have handbag, or a manbag, should I ever take to carrying a tube of mustard around with me it would only be a matter of time until a sat on it and had mustard on my balls

Rex_Rattus
21-12-2013, 12:41
Agree on pork pie front, but as I do not have handbag, or a manbag, should I ever take to carrying a tube of mustard around with me it would only be a matter of time until a sat on it and had mustard on my balls

Jerry Lee Lewis springs to mind!!

Wittenden
21-12-2013, 12:56
Mustard and mutton,sign of a glutton.