PDA

View Full Version : The Posh o Meter

Farway
17-11-2013, 12:49
How posh are you?

Even as softy southerner I was

You are 0% posh!

U R CHAV! I THINK YOU IS WELL COOL BRUV. If you want to be a posh person, one should begin by learning to speak English.

Take the test here (http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_posh_are_you_2)

work friendly, trust me Guv

rpadam
17-11-2013, 13:11
You are 53% posh!

Decent... Yes I think you could be known as not a chav. Definitely not posh, though. Maybe learning how to ride a horse will help.

NB - Had to add an extra 'n' in 'learning' above since the site couldn't spell the word! Does that affect my score?

Bucking Fastard
17-11-2013, 13:29
49% posh,seems my Palace season ticket and shopping at Tesco has done me in.What a marvelous survey.

oldboots
17-11-2013, 13:37
66% - unbelievable but I can ride a horse and prefer books to TV or graffiti oh and I used to shop in Waitrose (the marvellous Booths was not an option)

Al 10000
17-11-2013, 13:38
0% posh,which did'nt surprise me,but i never wear trainers,always shoes, i would have thought that would have made me a bit posh and we always shop at Tesco.

Aqualung
17-11-2013, 13:49
You are 0% posh!

U R CHAV! I THINK YOU IS WELL COOL BRUV. If you want to be a posh person, one should begin by learning to speak English.

That's what I got, what a bleedin' liberty!!

Mobyduck
17-11-2013, 14:16
How posh are you?

Even as softy southerner I was

You are 0% posh!

work friendly, trust me Guv
I is 8% posh and is well cool.

ROBCamra
17-11-2013, 14:44
12% posh it seems.

I'd no idea I was that posh!!:p

Farway
17-11-2013, 14:57
I have taken same test on same site, to see how Southampton I am, seems I am 88% Southampton, could there be link between zero posh & 88% Southampton ? Surely not :evilgrin:

Wittenden
17-11-2013, 22:14
Thank God. I'm only 36% posh. I'd always had my doubts about this.

sheffield hatter
17-11-2013, 22:21

If you went out in public would you were...
.Trainers
. Non Trainers (Deck shoes, converses etc)

... or were you educated properly so that you know that it's spelt "wear" not "were".

The fact that they feel the need to define possible types of "non-trainers" perhaps says something about the age group this "survey" is being aimed at - are "shoes" acceptable? Where's the option for "it doesn't matter what you have on your feet when you go out"?

And does not caring too much about how you or, perhaps more importantly, how other people are dressed, make you posh or non-posh or perhaps just a human being?

Where's the emoticon for "good grief!"?

Alesonly
18-11-2013, 00:42
(You are zero posh) Yep its got me to a tee I cant even stand posh food pubs. :D

oldboots
18-11-2013, 07:21
Has Real Ale Ray tried the "How Black Country am yow?" quiz yet?

Farway
18-11-2013, 12:23
If you went out in public would you were...
.Trainers
. Non Trainers (Deck shoes, converses etc)

... or were you educated properly so that you know that it's spelt "wear" not "were".

The fact that they feel the need to define possible types of "non-trainers" perhaps says something about the age group this "survey" is being aimed at - are "shoes" acceptable? Where's the option for "it doesn't matter what you have on your feet when you go out"?

And does not caring too much about how you or, perhaps more importantly, how other people are dressed, make you posh or non-posh or perhaps just a human being?

Where's the emoticon for "good grief!"?

I think it is just a joke SH, although I am sure you knew that anyway, but like you I thought lack of choice of just bloody shoes was somewhat limiting

Tris39
19-11-2013, 18:27
Oh dear.

73%.

Farway
20-11-2013, 13:31
Oh dear.

73%.

So, do you ride your horse to the pub after cricket?

AlanH
21-11-2013, 12:22
8% posh!

I probably only scored because I live in the country.