PDA

View Full Version : Ye Lagerboy O Meter

Mobyduck
08-11-2013, 20:42
Inspired by oldboots North O Meter I have discovered Ye Lagerboy O Meter (http://www.wychwood.co.uk/#/mischief//legacy/lagerboy).
I'm an Ale drinker.

Oggwyn Trench
08-11-2013, 21:07
I be an Ale Drinker :D

Quinno
08-11-2013, 22:19
Question 1 - if you answered 'sleep under the moon' you are Brian Clough!

Alesonly
08-11-2013, 23:48
I will be a Ale drinker. :D At least I've some taste.

ETA
09-11-2013, 14:00
Ale drinker. Didn't get the nose length right, but I'm not big on celebrities' facial characteristics.

Al 10000
09-11-2013, 16:47
It says i am a part timer,just had five pints of Harvest Pale in the Davy Lamp,plus one home brew before going there and now back on the home brewed mild.

If this is a part timer i would like to know how you get to be a Ale drinker.

Mobyduck
09-11-2013, 18:29
It says i am a part timer,just had five pints of Harvest Pale in the Davy Lamp,plus one home brew before going there and now back on the home brewed mild.

If this is a part timer i would like to know how you get to be a Ale drinker.
Five pints of Harvest Pale,Your half way there. :D

london calling
09-11-2013, 19:43
I would probably prefer a lager than drink Hobgoblin. A pale shadow of what was once a good beer.

Mobyduck
09-11-2013, 21:13
I would probably prefer a lager than drink Hobgoblin. A pale shadow of what was once a good beer.
I agree,but I have been drinking The Dogs Bollocks today and although not quite the Bollocks, not too bad.

Aqualung
09-11-2013, 21:54

I have to agree with that. I remember when Wychwood first started out their beers were miles better than they are today. They were stronger and sweeter but something new especially with their daft cartoon based pump clips. Of course with the new wave of brewers you really don't expect a 6% or 7% ABV beer to be sweet at all.

In defence of Wychwood I thought that they made a decent job of recreating Brakspear's Ordinary, a beer that was considered to be one of the Holy Grails in early CAMRA days.

Alesonly
10-11-2013, 00:10

I would have to agree with you on that But the bottled King Goblin is not bad still has a bit of a kick in it.