PDA

View Full Version : Cant add pub

Mobyduck
23-10-2013, 19:55
Iv'e been trying to add a pub to the main site ,but when submit is pressed the info won't go through and eventually after three or four minutes an alert comes up saying "Site requested in web link could not be found, please retry url". I dont know if the problems my end or on the main site, Iv'e had no other problems.
This is the pub I am trying to add, maybe Dave can add it from here.
The Three Elms Inn,North Wootton, Dorset. DT9 5JW, all details are on this website (http://www.thethreeelmsinn.co.uk/), it is also in the 2014 GBG.
Cheers.

Blackthorn
23-10-2013, 21:52
Were you trying to include a web link on the pub that you were adding? I had the same problem last week but managed to add it fine once I had taken the web link off.

I just added the web link to the normal page once it had been approved.

Mobyduck
23-10-2013, 22:00
Were you trying to include a web link on the pub that you were adding? I had the same problem last week but managed to add it fine once I had taken the web link off.

Yes, that could be it then , I'll try again.
Cheers.

Mobyduck
23-10-2013, 22:06

Yes, that could be it then , I'll try again.
Cheers.
That worked straight away, thanks Blackthorn.

ETA
05-12-2013, 14:45
I have tried (twice) to add a pub in Salisbury (Cosy Club, 49 New St Salisbury, SP1 2PH), but it's not showing up in 'awaiting your contributions' in the notification e-mails, and it hasn't been added. Is this normal?

Al 10000
05-12-2013, 17:30
I have tried (twice) to add a pub in Salisbury (Cosy Club, 49 New St Salisbury, SP1 2PH), but it's not showing up in 'awaiting your contributions' in the notification e-mails, and it hasn't been added. Is this normal?

I have just added a new pub,it seems ok to me,the orange colour box at the top said pub awaiting admin something or other and will Email within 7 days.

This is what i normally see,i never get notifications of pubs i am adding,i get an Email when it is added to the site,so i will hopefully get one within the next seven days for the Locks Bar in Sawley.

I hope i hav'nt confused you even more with my post.

ETA
05-12-2013, 18:51
I hope i hav'nt confused you even more with my post.

Not at all - I'll check next week and see if it's appeared.