PDA

View Full Version : Real Ale at O'Neill's

Arthurish
13-10-2013, 21:17
Hi all,

Just to let you know, they have 6 ales, gravity fed, at O'Neill's in Clapham.
It's paert of their cider and ale festival, only £3.00 a pint.
Offer only lasting until Saturday, after which, any left over ale goes down the drain.

Thanks

Arthuish

Aqualung
13-10-2013, 23:37
Hi all,

Offer only lasting until Saturday, after which, any left over ale goes down the drain.

Thanks

Arthuish

Did they say what Ales and Cider they were doing?? If it's Doombar or London Pride then down the drain is probably the best outcome!!!

Arthurish
14-10-2013, 06:48
The ciders were, Thatchers something and there was a Rosie Pig.
The ales are, if I remember correctly, a Belgian Weiss, Leg Over, Mole something.
It's hard to remember after a few pints.
Certainly no Doombar or London Pride.

Maldenman
14-10-2013, 12:40
O'Neills seem to have had a policy shift regarding real ale, I've noticed a few with handpumps, certainly the Kingston branch generally has 2 or 3 on, something by Hilden I noticed when walking past recently.

gillhalfpint
14-10-2013, 15:02
O'Neills seem to have had a policy shift regarding real ale, I've noticed a few with handpumps, certainly the Kingston branch generally has 2 or 3 on, something by Hilden I noticed when walking past recently.

Which chain comes next. So many Slug and Lettuce outlets serve real ale, and now O'Neills.

london calling
14-10-2013, 16:50

I stuck my head in Kingston branch 2 weeks ago looking for my son and never noticed any handpumps.I did notice keg Smithwicks but was not tempted. Must visit Specsavers soon.

Maldenman
15-10-2013, 06:37
I stuck my head in Kingston branch 2 weeks ago looking for my son and never noticed any handpumps.I did notice keg Smithwicks but was not tempted. Must visit Specsavers soon.

They are right at the end of the bar at the Eden Street end.

Oggwyn Trench
15-10-2013, 19:01
I noticed the O`Neils in Worcester has now got 3 handpulls with what looks like Hobgoblin and a couple of Purity beers on , plus on Monday there were at least 3 casks on stillage visible through the window when i drove past .

london calling
15-10-2013, 22:25
Hi all,

Thanks

Arthuish

If the fest started on Sat today is the day for pouring down the drain imo.Beers on daleside-old leg over-,holdens - no4,moles -molecatcher,adnams -Kristal weisse,sam adams -blonde ambition and golden pippen all beeers I have had before but they did have a bottle of Fransican Wells-rebel red (irish brewery) which was very good.

Arthurish
18-10-2013, 07:06
The price per pint is now £2.00

london calling
18-10-2013, 19:28
The price per pint is now £2.00

don't.

Mobyduck
18-10-2013, 20:04
don't.
Really DON'T.