PDA

View Full Version : Todmorden Beer Festival

oldboots
05-08-2013, 14:20
I've just submitted the details to Dave to add as a beer festival.

14th Todmorden BF, Cricket Pavilion, Burnley Road, Todmorden, 19th September - 21st September. Thu 5pm – 11pm; Fri & Sat 12noon – 11pm

A few of us sometimes go, I'm hoping to get there for the Saturday lunchtime session however I may be working that weekend which would be a double blow as I am hoping to get to York Beer Festival on the Thursday.

ROBCamra
05-08-2013, 14:45
I've just submitted the details to Dave to add as a beer festival.

14th Todmorden BF, Cricket Pavilion, Burnley Road, Todmorden, 19th September - 21st September. Thu 5pm – 11pm; Fri & Sat 12noon – 11pm

A few of us sometimes go, I'm hoping to get there for the Saturday lunchtime session however I may be working that weekend which would be a double blow as I am hoping to get to York Beer Festival on the Thursday.

One of us has been to every one except the first one. :evilgrin:

aleandhearty
06-08-2013, 10:15
Hopefully, me and the 'trouble and strife' will make it this year, after missing last year.

ROBCamra
02-09-2013, 09:40
Bump, as it's getting close.

I know the beer festival entry on here has been copied from Halifax CAMRA, but at the last 13 festivals there has been no free entry for CAMRA members.

It's a private festival and the main annual fund raiser for the cricket club, so unless something has changed this year don't expect free entry. :cheers: