PDA

View Full Version : Premier League Fantasy Football 2013/14 Season

ROBCamra
31-07-2013, 15:50
This game is available again now.

Are we having a PuG league again?

Millay has set it up for the last couple of years, but he's been very quiet on the forums recently. :cheers:

Mobyduck
31-07-2013, 16:00
This game is available again now.

Are we having a PuG league again?

Millay has set it up for the last couple of years, but he's been very quiet on the forums recently. :cheers:
I've already registered my team last week ,will join in the PuG league if its available.

Strongers
31-07-2013, 17:46
I am going to give it a miss... too much thinking needed!!!

Quinno
31-07-2013, 22:21
Bongo Mart AFC have gone the same way as Maidstone Utd so I won't be involved this year

Delboy20
03-08-2013, 21:07
BlackCountryVilla are up for it. Count me in !!

Millay
04-08-2013, 13:01
Sorry I've not been around much recently, a combination of being busy and having a rubbish PC.

I've set up a PuG league on the FPL site called Pubs Galore. Go to the Leagues menu and click 'Join a League'. Select Classic Private league and enter the code 977780-232983.

Any thoughts on this seasons stars? I couln't afford RvP and don't want to pick Bale unless it is confirmed he is staying. I don't think Suarez will go to Arsenal so I might start with Giroud unless they buy big elsewhere (what am I saying, it's Arsenal !!). Soldado doesn't appear on the site yet but may have a look depending on his price. When looking for value for money I'd suggest midfielders or forwards from the promoted clubs.

Good luck everyone

Mobyduck
04-08-2013, 17:28
Sorry I've not been around much recently, a combination of being busy and having a rubbish PC.

I've set up a PuG league on the FPL site called Pubs Galore. Go to the Leagues menu and click 'Join a League'. Select Classic Private league and enter the code 977780-232983.

Any thoughts on this seasons stars? I couln't afford RvP and don't want to pick Bale unless it is confirmed he is staying. I don't think Suarez will go to Arsenal so I might start with Giroud unless they buy big elsewhere (what am I saying, it's Arsenal !!). Soldado doesn't appear on the site yet but may have a look depending on his price. When looking for value for money I'd suggest midfielders or forwards from the promoted clubs.

Good luck everyone
I'm in, eventually after a session on Darkstar APA , no one said it would be easy :nishelypished:

Delboy20
06-08-2013, 20:32
And then there were 6 .....

Delboy20
13-08-2013, 19:27
We are now at 13 members.

I am struggling to work out some of the players though !! Do we have some cuckoo's in the nest !!!

Mobyduck
13-08-2013, 20:18

I am struggling to work out some of the players though !! Do we have some cuckoo's in the nest !!!
I think you could be right. :confused:

Delboy20
15-08-2013, 19:42
now up to 15 !!!

Millay
17-08-2013, 08:22

17 now and yes, we have some 'extras'. It's a consequence of having the league visible and participating in the league of leagues. I recall we had two or three last year but now there are 9 teams I don't recognise. All but two seem to be from outside the UK so it's unlikely they are users of PuG. They seem to be set on a mission to join as many random leagues as they can. I can suspend these players and close the league to new entrants.

Those I don't recognise (please declare your hand if you are a user of the forums)

Alex Phillpott (England)
Joe Parker (Wales)
Kc Edmund
Achmed El-Fadhil
Papa Lazarou
Raysid Puinter
Diamond Joe
Mohd Ilham ......
What ever

I want to be democratic about this so what do the rest of you think, should I delete them if we don't hear from them on this forum for say a week?

Mobyduck
17-08-2013, 09:15
17 now and yes, we have some 'extras'. It's a consequence of having the league visible and participating in the league of leagues. I recall we had two or three last year but now there are 9 teams I don't recognise. All but two seem to be from outside the UK so it's unlikely they are users of PuG. They seem to be set on a mission to join as many random leagues as they can. I can suspend these players and close the league to new entrants.

Those I don't recognise (please declare your hand if you are a user of the forums)

Alex Phillpott (England)
Joe Parker (Wales)
Kc Edmund
Achmed El-Fadhil
Papa Lazarou
Raysid Puinter
Diamond Joe
Mohd Ilham ......
What ever

I want to be democratic about this so what do the rest of you think, should I delete them if we don't hear from them on this forum for say a week?
Sounds fair enough to me.

trainman
17-08-2013, 09:21
Their participation in a PG league would be meaningless to me (& I suspect all of us) so, yes, I would say sack 'em if they remain undeclared on these pages.
Also, I don't want to be propping up even more teams by the end of the season... ;)

Mobyduck
17-08-2013, 09:25
Also, I don't want to be propping up even more teams by the end of the season... ;)
Broad shoulders and a strong back :D

Strongers
17-08-2013, 09:53

Jim 'Atlas' Trainman!

Delboy20
18-08-2013, 10:37
Get rid of em now !!!!!!

ROBCamra
24-08-2013, 11:11

Alex Phillpott (England)
Joe Parker (Wales)
Kc Edmund
Achmed El-Fadhil
Papa Lazarou
Raysid Puinter
Diamond Joe
Mohd Ilham ......
What ever

Get rid of them. They weren't invited and one of them is keeping me off the top. :evilgrin:

Mobyduck
25-08-2013, 08:21
Get rid of them. They weren't invited and one of them is keeping me off the top. :evilgrin:
Yes but one is keeping me off the bottom. :D

ROBCamra
02-09-2013, 14:58
Sounds like the democratic vote says "get rid".

Any chance before the next round Clive?

ROBCamra
13-05-2014, 12:13
Congratulations to Peter Ashworth for battering us all for a second year running. :cheers:

Just managed to get to a Champions League spot myself which I'm pretty happy with. :p